I want to create a common thread for UniFi Network integration users to help each other and where I will post release notes per release of Home Assistant.
Support questions are ok, but please don’t ping me for support here unless I’m already involved.
If you have serious issues create an issue on GitHub.
Since this summer I’ve started to refactor the library and integration to be in a more maintainable and scalable design, following from the same principles I’ve done with the deCONZ integration. Most inspirations for the redesign has been taken from the aiohue V2 implementation.
Structured release notes communicated promptly I’ve been doing for some time with the deCONZ integration and I feel its time to do for the UniFi integration as well.
Released with Home Assistant 2022.11.3
Released with Home Assistant 2022.11.0
- New PoE implementation
- Add integration type
- Replace constants with enums
- Simplify mocking of websocket
- Refactor outlet switches
- Refactor upgrade entities
- Refactor DPI switches
- Improve loading UniFi switch entities
- Refactor block client switch
To be released with Home Assistant 2022.12.0
- Consolidate UniFi switch entities to one class
- Remove old PoE client implementation
- Enable strict type checking for UniFi switch platform
- Use entity description with Update platform
- Use entity description with Sensor platform
- Use entity description with Device Tracker
- Remove (2021) backwards compatible features