Unsupported, Supervised Docker setup on unRaid

Hi all,

I’ve been running the “unsupported”, supervised docker config released by digiblur on the unRaid community apps store.

I understand there’s no official support for this setup, but if anyone knows how to fix my issue, or is interested in helping me diagnose I would appreciate it :blush:

All runs really well actually, Supervisor spins up containers on it’s own for any add-ons etc… but I always have problems when I need to update HA “core” or Supervisor. Because the config isn’t supported, updating through HA itself gets blocked, and updating any of the containers causes my whole configuration to explode. I essentially have to take all my config files, wipe everything clean, re-install the supervised container and then restore my config files… rebuilding any addons etc. I had prior.

I’ve been trying to track down what happens that breaks my setup when pointing the containers at newer versions. I can actually spin up the homeassistant container and all it’s support service containers (including addons) and everything but Supervisor works fine. Supervisor seems detect everything, but attempting to access the panel I get an /app/entrypoint.js error in both container logs… but the SuperVisor one eludes to a token/permission setup between the two containers… does anyone know how I can grant these tokens and restore the connection between my containers?

Note - there is a lot of “system is not healthy” in the logs - I get this even when my system IS healthy, and I believe it’s because this setup is not supported and supervisor can’t work out what it’s running on.