Unwanted Home Automation Parts - Silent Auction (Australia)

Silent Auction for the following:

Clockwise from top left:

• 1x Dumb 12V warm white 5M LED Strip (new)
  • 1x ~3M WS8211 Addressable LED strip
  • 1x Bag of assorted sensors, BME280, SHT31D, Radar movement, etc…
  • 1x Global Cache Flex
  • 4x Shelly door window sensors
  • 4x GoComma (Tuya) Door window sensors (3 new)
  • 5x USB BLE beacons (TI CC540)
  • 8x assorted smart plugs, all flashed with Tasmota or ESPHome, all AUS type outlets.
  • 1x Xiaomi LYWSD02MMC e-ink temp/clock/humidity
  • 5 x Xiaomi LYWSDCGQ e-ink temp/humidity (no batteries)
  • 4x Sonoff POW2 in custom enclosure with Australian plug and socket (not AU certified)
  • 3x Sonoff POW2 (Australian certified)
  • 3x Sonoff basic (not AU certified)
  • 1x Sonoff POW2 in box ( new, Australian certified)

DO NOT POST YOUR OFFERS HERE. This is a silent auction. DM me your best offer for the lot.

I will not split these up. Do not ask.

If you only want one item send me what you think it is worth and you may end up with a box of bonus items.

Auction ends August 1st.

Sale will go to the highest bidder.

Payment to be made by direct deposit.

Local pickup in Blackmans Bay TAS available.

Post and packing not included. This will be extra and will be about $20 AUD to Australia. If you are from somewhere else in the world I will let you know the postage cost before confirming if you still want to purchase.

Most items are used, except where noted “new” above, all are in working order, however…

The power switches all have been flashed with either Tasmota or ESPHome and will have a static IP in the 10.1.1.0/24 network range. I can send you the password but If you don’t know how to reset these devices either by serial or by setting up a temporary wifi network (no AP mode has been implemented in these devices) then please don’t ask me for support or a refund.

You may ask questions below.