Update 11,15 not installing, no system logs

I have HA 11.1 and I’m trying to update to 11.5.

I press the install link on the updates menu and I get the moving blue bar that normally shows that an update is installing.

After a few minutes the blue bar stops moving and it takes me back to the default install screen telling me that there is an update to 11.5 available.

I’ve checked for hidden updates and I cannot see any of the previous versions (11.4, etc) to install.

Curiously, there is nothing in the log files to indicate that the install failed. Nothing at all is mentioned for the time period when I’m attempting the install.

Can you check the Supervisor log for any hints about the update progress/errors?

As per my original post, I’m not getting anything that looks relevant.

I have two errors that come up several times, but I’ve been getting them for a while now, before the update problem started. I guess that maybe one of them is something that could block an update.

I have this one about a ring doorbell. But I have never had one.

24-03-06 11:56:45 WARNING (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.store.data] Can't read /data/addons/git/09e60fb6/external/ring-client-api/packages/homebridge-ring/config.schema.json: Invalid Add-on config!. Got {'pluginAlias': 'Ring', 'pluginType': 'platform', 'singular': True, 'customUi': True, 'customUiPath': './lib/homebridge-ui', 'customUiDevServer': 'http://localhost:3000/api/plugins/settings-ui/homebridge-ring', 'headerDisplay': 'See [the wiki](https://github.com/dgreif/ring/wiki/Refresh-Tokens) for details on generating a refresh token', 'accountLinkingHeader': 'Please supply your Ring credentials. These will be used to contact the Ring servers and generate a unique access token for your acc...

I raised a help request about it a few days ago but nobody could help.

The other one is this

24-03-06 14:59:22 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.addon] Add-on core_silabs_multiprotocol has invalid options: Missing required option 'device' in Silicon Labs Multiprotocol (core_silabs_multiprotocol). Got {'device': None, 'baudrate': '460800', 'flow_control': True, 'autoflash_firmware': True, 'cpcd_trace': False, 'otbr_enable': True, 'otbr_log_level': 'notice', 'otbr_firewall': True}
24-03-06 15:00:42 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.addon] Add-on core_silabs_multiprotocol has invalid options: Missing required option 'device' in Silicon Labs Multiprotocol (core_silabs_multiprotocol). Got {'device': None, 'baudrate': '460800', 'flow_control': True, 'autoflash_firmware': True, 'cpcd_trace': False, 'otbr_enable': True, 'otbr_log_level': 'notice', 'otbr_firewall': True}
24-03-06 15:02:02 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.addon] Add-on core_silabs_multiprotocol has invalid options: Missing required option 'device' in Silicon Labs Multiprotocol (core_silabs_multiprotocol). Got {'device': None, 'baudrate': '460800', 'flow_control': True, 'autoflash_firmware': True, 'cpcd_trace': False, 'otbr_enable': True, 'otbr_log_level': 'notice', 'otbr_firewall': True}
24-03-06 15:03:23 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.addon] Add-on core_silabs_multiprotocol has invalid options: Missing required option 'device' in Silicon Labs Multiprotocol (core_silabs_multiprotocol). Got {'device': None, 'baudrate': '460800', 'flow_control': True, 'autoflash_firmware': True, 'cpcd_trace': False, 'otbr_enable': True, 'otbr_log_level': 'notice', 'otbr_firewall': True}
24-03-06 15:04:43 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.addon] Add-on core_silabs_multiprotocol has invalid options: Missing required option 'device' in Silicon Labs Multiprotocol (core_silabs_multiprotocol). Got {'device': None, 'baudrate': '460800', 'flow_control': True, 'autoflash_firmware': True, 'cpcd_trace': False, 'otbr_enable': True, 'otbr_log_level': 'notice', 'otbr_firewall': True}
24-03-06 15:06:04 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.addon] Add-on core_silabs_multiprotocol has invalid options: Missing required option 'device' in Silicon Labs Multiprotocol (core_silabs_multiprotocol). Got {'device': None, 'baudrate': '460800', 'flow_control': True, 'autoflash_firmware': True, 'cpcd_trace': False, 'otbr_enable': True, 'otbr_log_level': 'notice', 'otbr_firewall': True}
24-03-06 15:07:24 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.addon] Add-on core_silabs_multiprotocol has invalid options: Missing required option 'device' in Silicon Labs Multiprotocol (core_silabs_multiprotocol). Got {'device': None, 'baudrate': '460800', 'flow_control': True, 'autoflash_firmware': True, 'cpcd_trace': False, 'otbr_enable': True, 'otbr_log_level': 'notice', 'otbr_firewall': True}

Any news here? Got the same problem but without any hint in any log. Also it seems sometimes looks good and an update from 11.5 to 12.0 appears. But after that the uptake from 11.1 to 11.5 pops up again :confused:

Yes and no.

I’ve found out that one of the error messages that I was getting is because I had a Zigbee add on for Mater installed removing that stopped the error messages but didn’t solve the problem.

The other error message is because I have Scrypted installed, and the repository for that has been deprecated. So I’ve confirmed that this also has nothing to do with not being able to upgrade.

In short, I’ve ruled out my two error messages and haven’t solved the problem.