Vacuum Interactive Map Card

You can add configs for multiple levels, but map extractor can show only one map at a time. More info here

Card shows calibration issues because it reads calibration from the map camera. No image means no calibration :smiley:

Eh, OK? :smiley: I somehow still donā€™t know what that means. I found out that more people are struggling with it (see my update at the beginning of the message), and thought itā€™s because Xioami changed API. Are you saying itā€™s something with my config?

Noooo, itā€™s a problem with Map Extractor (one mentioned on Reddit). It calculates calibration points from the map image, but itā€™s not possible when thereā€™s no image. The error message might be a little bit confusing, but it reflects cardā€™s internal logic.

To fix this problem you can import blueprint that reduces API usage, more info here.

1 Like

Hi everyone.
I need an automation that after cleaning 300sqm makes a statement that the dust bin must be emptied. Has anyone ever built this?

With the magic search function absolutely no problem :slight_smile:

Greetings
Moss

1 Like

When I touch the map modes, My HA Lovelace jumps back to the top and the map modes float above other buttons on my Lovelace dashboard. Anybody else experiencing this and how can I fix this?

Install the latest beta version

Ok. I will try that/
Iā€™m switchting to the HACS Roborock integrations, since I just switched from the Xiaomi to the Roborock app. Will this integration still work? I canā€™t seem to get a map image using the cloud map extractor, since that only works for the Xiaomi appā€¦Or am I wrong?
EDIT: seems to be working fine without the map extractor, thanks!
Canā€™t seem to get the map rotated though, how can I do that?
It uses the map from the roborock integration.

Iā€™m not sure this is possible, you have to ask in the repo of the Roborock integration

THX,ā€¦ i searched but cant find the right answer.

1 Like

So youā€™re saying you have the interactive map working with the Roborock integration? For me the interactive map only works when using the Xiaomi Integration/App. Any steps you did to achieve this?

You have to use a custom Roborock integration

Hi, just started with your custom card today and wonder if it is possible to change the order of the ā€œmap modesā€ selection: I want to have ā€œroomsā€ as the standard selection at the card and the first option in the list (instead of ā€œzone cleanupā€). Is it possible to arrange/sort this menu in another way?
Kind regards and thank you for this great integration/card!!!

1 Like

yes you can. Just change the order in the configuration of the card (by going into the code editor). Under section map mode, you should have more templates for example - template: vacuum_follow_path. just change the order. the one on the top will be the default one.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for the fast answer and great: I found it and it runs.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello guyā€™s,

I really like the way the Interactive map card looks and works, with itā€™s easy to implement options. At this moment Iā€™m playing with a method to implement the vacuum overlay on a custom 3d floorplan. The picture underneath shows the floorplan with the robot map on top, with the colors of the walls and the floors set to transparant.

Is it possible to archieve something like this within the Interactive map Card ? For example a picture element used as input camera ?

1 Like

No, unfortunately itā€™s not possible at this moment.

Is it possible to use the map card without the Xiaomi app and only the Roborock app?
After HA 2023.05 the Roborock ineration is preferred. But using that the vacuum need to be in the roborock app. but then the cloud map extractor doesnā€™t work?
Sorry, the new integration really confused me. Would like to get the card working again tho.

You have to use a custom Roborock integration and the latest beta version of the card