Vacuum Interactive Map Card

You have to use a custom Roborock integration

Hi, just started with your custom card today and wonder if it is possible to change the order of the ā€œmap modesā€ selection: I want to have ā€œroomsā€ as the standard selection at the card and the first option in the list (instead of ā€œzone cleanupā€). Is it possible to arrange/sort this menu in another way?
Kind regards and thank you for this great integration/card!!!

1 Like

yes you can. Just change the order in the configuration of the card (by going into the code editor). Under section map mode, you should have more templates for example - template: vacuum_follow_path. just change the order. the one on the top will be the default one.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for the fast answer and great: I found it and it runs.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello guyā€™s,

I really like the way the Interactive map card looks and works, with itā€™s easy to implement options. At this moment Iā€™m playing with a method to implement the vacuum overlay on a custom 3d floorplan. The picture underneath shows the floorplan with the robot map on top, with the colors of the walls and the floors set to transparant.

Is it possible to archieve something like this within the Interactive map Card ? For example a picture element used as input camera ?

1 Like

No, unfortunately itā€™s not possible at this moment.

Is it possible to use the map card without the Xiaomi app and only the Roborock app?
After HA 2023.05 the Roborock ineration is preferred. But using that the vacuum need to be in the roborock app. but then the cloud map extractor doesnā€™t work?
Sorry, the new integration really confused me. Would like to get the card working again tho.

You have to use a custom Roborock integration and the latest beta version of the card

I am using those. The card is version 2.1.2
So it should work with only the Roborock app?
Using my credentials from the Xiaomi Home app gives me ā€œFailed to retrive deviceā€ in the live map. This is because the device is added in the Roborock app now.
Using the credentials for the Roborock app gives me ā€œFailed to loginā€ in the live map.

Iā€™m using version 2.1.2 of the Map card, combined with 0.1.2 of the roborock integration, and it works perfectly.

Are you using the credentials from Roborock app or Xiaomi Home app?

Roborock app. You should use the integration underneath if you want to use roborock credentials instead of the Xiaomiā€™s.

Thatā€™s just it, I am using that integration, and its working. I have added the device to the Roborock app. Used those credentials in that integration and I can control the vacuum with that. It even has a sensor with the map.
So i guess its some config in the map card or the xiaomi map extractor.

Iā€™m not sure, but if you have the roborock integration you dontā€™s need the seperate xiaomi map extractor. Because this is already included in the roborock integration.

Got it working now. I was trying to use my old card config. Added a new card and moved my zone settings over. Working great now. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I have a brand new S7 MaxV Ultra and Iā€™d like to set up Tiles (like filter left, sensors left etc.).
The issue I am facing is that I use the new Roborock integration which gives me all the sensors I need, but the Tiles need an entity of the Roborock with an attribute (which I dont have, as they are sensors).

Can anyone help me out here? Am I just looking at the wrong place or do I have to set it up differently?

Much appreciated :slight_smile:

@jelledenkik do you use official or custom Roborock integration?

What vacuum platform should i use with a Xiaomi Roborock S6?

I got everything working exept starting the vacuum. It says ā€œFailed to call service xiaomi_miio/vacuum_clean_segment. Service not foundā€ when i try to start it.

BR

1 Like

From the docs i understand that i should use ā€œdefaultā€ but i still get ā€œFailed to call service xiaomi_miio/vacuum_clean_segment. Service not foundā€

it depends on which integration you have used to connect the vacuum to HA