Vacuum Interactive Map Card

You can create a shortcut in the Dreame app where you can tell it to do a specific order of rooms, or mopping + vacuuming.
I have multiple shortcuts which does different rooms, different settings etc.

You might try to do a menu from an icon, is it ok for you?

That would be great! But I don’t know how to create a dropdown menu like the one for Zone/Spot cleaning.

It is not perfect, but it’s something :wink:

append_icons: true
icons:
  - icon: mdi:dots-vertical
    menu_id: menu_advanced
    label: Advanced
  - icon: mdi:water
    label: Moppa
    tap_action:
      action: call-service
      service: button.press
      service_data:
        entity_id: button.robotdammsugare_shortcut_2
  - icon: mdi:water-plus
    label: Moppning efter sopning
    tap_action:
      action: call-service
      service: button.press
      service_data:
        entity_id: button.robotdammsugare_shortcut_3

That works great! However it seems to have enabled a lot more buttons which I haven’t got in my Yaml.

I have an issue with using your vacuum card inside a Bubble card popup. The dropdown behaves very weirdly in the Bubble card (I understand this is a Bubble card issue, but maybe there’s some CSS fix that can be done). Here’s a few screenshots: ⚪ Bubble Card - A minimalist card collection for Home Assistant with a nice pop-up touch - #581 by joq3

I don’t know the rest of your config. Snippet that I have provided appends the menu to autogenerated icons. If you have overwritten icons by your own config you just can remove append_icons line.

I suspect that Bubble Card modifies some properties that are used by the dropdown to determine its position… It is a problematic thing to fix :confused:

Hi!

Great work, @3_14 ! Is it possible to have only the vacuum’s driven path on top a custom map image? I want the path, but not the map from the camera.

Hello!

Is it possible that the map export does not work for roidmi v62? (Roidmi Eve CC)

Hello

How do i create the rooms map manual? when using the auto generate room config, its creating overlapping rooms, and then robot say failed to get to the room…
I want to create my room (outline cordinates) manual, but i can’t figure it out ?

Hello. I have Dreame Z10 Pro, the integration and the card default installations. Vacuum has already stored 2 floors in the memory and it works with Xiaomi app.

Maybe I’m blind, but how can I change the floor/map?
I would expect an option/button on the card to allow me to do so, but I cannot see such an option.

Thank you in advance

You have to change outline config of a room

Buuuut outline should not matter for “failed to get to the room” error, because it is used just for drawing - cleaning is done by room ID

I dot not have the “Path” option to create the outline?

You have to change vacuum platform to a “setup …” one

Ahh Sweet, now i could map the room corretly.
But Vaccum stil just says “Could not reach the room”
And as you can see, the vaccum and dock is inside the room…

Somehow the Room ID must not be correct, and thats why its failing

Problem solved. i was getting the wrong ID of room, the first time. Now i got the right room id, and it works :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
Sorry if I have missed something simple, I started using this card with Dreame L20, and it all works fine, actually love it.
One thing I am missing, I have 3 floor house, and manged to work with it in Dreame App. But with this card I can handle only the Main Floor. Do we have some support for this in this card?
Each floor has it’s own set of rooms.
Or do I have to keep 3 separate cards for that? How do you guys handle it?

I assume you have 3 cameras (one for every floor). You can follow these steps:

1. Create a card for every floor
  2. Generate room config for every card
  3. Copy 2 of these configs and add them in additional_presets section of a first card.
    Example config

Hi,
Thanks for you answer, that seem to be a good solution, I will definitely go for.
However, I have actually 4 camera entities, 1 for the “current” map, on which I get to see the actual passes progress of the robot. And another 3 for each floor, where there will not be live progress.
So should I create one preset with “current” camera, without any set of rooms, call it “Live view”, and then 3 additional preset for each room, with their sets of rooms each?

That depends on your preferences :wink:

1 Like