Vacuum Interactive Map Card

Awesome! This card is amazing btw… can’t wait to get it fully working for my wife :smile:

If you use this card with the Map Extractor you can now enable automatic map calibration

Why do I have to enter “calibration_points” if I use the “map_camera” ( Xiaomi Cloud Map Extractor)?

You don’t have to (documentation)

Will automated map calibration be supported for rotated maps anytime soon?

I hope so :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is now soon enough? :wink: (support added, please update extractor)

2 Likes

But if I delete it I will get an error:

It seems like you don’t have the latest version or you have caching problem

Ok you’re right. I always use the wget command without “-N” parameter. So after each update the system created a new filename .1 .2 Now it works! Thanks

I strongly recommend HACS :wink:

I have same problems with map scaling. If I change scale from 1 to 2 nothing changes (after HA restart). Do I have to use the trim parameter, too?? I’m using the Cloud-Map-Extractor camera.

Size of a card will not be changed, this change is only visible when you open popup for a camera

Do i need to Screenshot the map, or does the map extractor, download a png of the map ? thanks for ur work this looks awesome

ok got it, sry

Extractor is can be used instead of an image using map_camera property

1 Like

There is a way to take automatically the zones from Xiaomi-Cloud-Map-Extractor?

is there a way to get the current position of the vac, or via the map the coordinates of a specific position ?

@avol-io
there will be

@seboo30
Both options are possible:

1. You just have to add appropriate attribute: documentation
  2. You have to add debug: true in card’s config, coordinates will shown in a popup instead of being sent to the vacuum

You can follow this issue

1 Like