Vacuum Interactive Map Card

How can I know what is the number of specific room?
Thanks

You have to do it by trial and error using following service:

service: vacuum.send_command
data:
  entity_id: vacuum.roborock
  command: app_segment_clean
  params: [1] #instead of 1 provide room number

Can I set one color for all the rooms? Without numbers?

When I do that, it sends the command but nothing happens, like thereā€™s no numbers assigned.
Roborock S5 Max

@ofeksitbon no, you have to do it separately for each room.

Did you get room numbers from extractor?

I am having the same problem as batja84. I am getting the Custom element doesnā€™t exist: xiaomi-vacuum-map-card but ONLY with the Home Assistant App on my phone. It works in a web browser just fine. I installed it via HACS.

Ah, I had to completely exit the app on my phone and restart it. It works now. Just reloading within the app doesnā€™t appear to work.

Iā€™m fairly new to HA. Integrated my Roborock S5 Max earlier today and it worked fine. Iā€™ve been trying the last couple of hours to get this card in my lovelace ui. Itā€™s driving me crazy. I installed it via HACS. Both this and the extractor map thing. I have the card as a resource when I look under the lovelace configuration. But when I try to implicate the card in my lovelace I get ā€œCustom element doesnā€™t exist: xiaomi-vacuum-map-card.ā€

What do I do wrong? Iā€™m sooo confused

Can you show your resources?

Here they are. Both cinfiguration.yaml and ui-lovelance

It seems to be ok, can you show your cards config?

Does it look ok? Maybe Iā€™ve done something wrong with the map extractor?

Ok, I think I have found a problem. Please check URL used in resources, you probably misses some map sections (/hacsfiles/lovelace-xiaomi-vacuum-map-card/xiaomi-vacuum-map-card.js)

I know have these twonas entities in the list. Earlier I only had the cleaner. Am I right that I know have to locate where the map image are? Iā€™m looking everywhere in the config folder.

Sorry for me being such a dumbass about thisā€¦

Obviously Iā€™ve done something wrong but I donā€™t know what. I understand that this is not how it should look but how do I fix it? :sweat_smile:

If you have installed it using HACS you donā€™t have to add anything to custom_lovelace. Your problem is that URLs in resources are incorrect (both ones from #619) - they should be:
/hacsfiles/lovelace-xiaomi-vacuum-map-card/xiaomi-vacuum-map-card.js
not:
/hacsfiles/lovelace-xiaomi-vacuum-card/xiaomi-vacuum-card.js

Image from extractor is not available anywhere as a file, you have to use camera entity instead:

type: custom:xiaomi-vacuum-map-card
entity: vacuum.xiaomi_vacuum
map_camera: camera.xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor
map_calibration: true

It finally worked! Thank you so much for your support! Amazing. One last question. The image of the map? Will it change if I clean a different floor in my house? As I have one map for every floor in Mi home.

As far as I remember it will

1 Like

Hi,
I have a Xiaomii Vacuum Gen1. I calibrated the interactive map card with Xiaomi Cloud Map Extractor, and manually defined zones for each room of my home. I also defined a ā€˜globalā€™ zone that covers the whole house. I setup an automation to clean the whole house using the global zone, so that the map is not recreated each time. So far everything worked perfectly.

I also setup an automation for the goto command, so that the vacuum goes near the trash bin once a week and I can empty it.

At some point the map has been regenerated and the map is now rotated and the zones I defined do not match up the room anymore.

What can have caused this? The goto command? Or the fact that I paused the vacuum and resumed it after several hours (it seems to me that once resumed it thinks it is starting again from the docking station instead of the last point).

I tried to set the rotate: 180 option in Xiaomi Cloud Map Extractor but both the map and my zones are rotated so that the situation is the same.

Can someone explain me how can I fix this problem?
If I manually calibrate an image, instead of using Xiaomi Cloud Map Extractor would I still incur map rotation problems?

Map after resuming from a pause:

Hi, I also have the same issue with gen 1, nothing you can do Iā€™m afraid, but look at my post there, it may help: Xiaomi Cloud Vacuum Map Extractor