Vacuum Interactive Map Card

Also this does not work. I also tested clean zone and goto. All are not working.
So I uninstalled all and installed again, no change.

This is a correct sequence of actions.

Yes, they have to match IDs assigned to rooms by the vacuum. You can check them in attributes of vacuum entity

Have you removed debug from config? Commands are not sent it this flag is set

Perfect, thanks!

It looks that it is working. I am not sure if it was the complete reinstall, because now it does not matter if id is int or not.

But thanks for help!

thank you for the information.

Now I have set the correct IDs and now it works.

1 Like

@3_14 Hi, I have been trying to configure your amazing card with native Roborock Home Assistant integration (Roborock Q Revo) for several days, unfortunately still without any success. I havenā€™t been able to find any helpful information anywhere :frowning: . I would appreciate any helpful advice. (Greetings from Poland :slight_smile: )

I probably forgot the most important information:
I use the roborock app and the home assistant integration with roborock core, which does not have a camera entity and i constantly has a calibration error.

Hi Piotr! @3_14

First of all, I love the integration and the work youā€™ve put into creating this, itā€™s a pure work of art to have such control with a map in Home Assistant :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been working on a 3D Floorplan of my home with Home Assistant and I would like to be able to have a floorplan with zones for my Roborock Q Revo where I can press 1, 2 or all 3 zones, hit ā€œGoā€ and have it clean the selected zones. I know this should be possible with Input Booleans and then sending the zone data for these, but I have no idea on how to get started on this. Iā€™m pretty sure someone else named PaQ has asked this same question to you a while ago but I was unable to find your comms with them in this forum post.

I am already able to send my Roborock to a specific zone with the 4 array data per zone, but not in the way I described above.

service: xiaomi_miio.vacuum_clean_zone
target:
  entity_id:
    - vacuum.roborock_q_revo
  device_id: []
  area_id: []
data:
  zone:
  repeats: 1

Can you help me out here?

Ps I use the Xiaomi Miio integration in combination with yours which works perfectly. Iā€™ve been able to get your integration working with what I mentioned above, but I want to get it working on my own 3D Floorplan in HASS.

Unfortunately official Roborock integration is not supported yet.

Related feature request:

Check out this template:

{% set all_rooms = {
"input_boolean.kantoor_room1": [16754, 26836, 21975, 30618],
"input_boolean.kantoor_room2": [16754, 26836, 21975, 30618],
"input_boolean.kantoor_room3": [16754, 26836, 21975, 30618],
} %}
{% set selected_rooms = all_rooms.keys() | list | expand | selectattr("state", "==", "on") | map(attribute="entity_id") | sort| list %}
{% set ns = namespace(to_clean=[]) %}
{% for r in selected_rooms -%}
{% set ns.to_clean = ns.to_clean + [all_rooms[r]] %}
{%- endfor %}
{{ ns.to_clean }}

Because of reflections in mirror and open/closed doors, the map never has the same size. My vacuum also re-draws the map everytime I launch a new cleaning, and the map is sometimes vertical, sometimes horizontal.
The height of the box where the map is displayed changes dynamically to accomodate any size. However, I would like to fix the height of the card and let the map scale properly to use the defined space, so that my dashboard layout does not change all the time.
Is that possible ? The trimming options do not work for me.

1 Like

Unfortunately itā€™s not possible at this moment

I just got the map card all configured with my dashboard. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 flush mounted on my kitchen wall in landscape orientation (wider than it is taller).

The map of my vacuum shown in the card is rotated 180 degrees from that shown on my phone using the official Roborock app. This makes it a little awkward to view on the tablet.

But more importantly, the orientation is more of a portrait mode on my tablet, which doesnā€™t look good. I have to scroll downward to see the entire card. If it were rotated 90 degrees and in portrait mode, it would look perfect on my table.

I searched throughout this forum and saw you said that rotation was not possible in August of 2022. How about today/! Is there any way for me to rotate the mapā€¦even if I have to do things more manuall?

Thanks!

I rotate the Map in the Dreamhome-App and 1 sec later it was rotated in my Home Assistant.

Hi @3_14, I got the card working, I also have been able to make the Path work, but I dont know if itā€™s working correctly, when I select points for the vacuum to path to, it goes to each point (start going to the target point), reaches it (reached the target point), then it fully stops (including the vacuumā€™s motors), then after several seconds, it starts again by going to the next path point, and so on, is that how itā€™s supposed to work? I thought it should smoothly go from each point to another and finish at the last point.

I hope you can help me, thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Yes, this is how it works. ā€œPathā€ feature is just a bunch of ā€œgoing to pointā€ service calls connected. To make it smooth it would have to be implemented by the vacuum itself, not ā€œhacked aroundā€ in HA

I see, thanks,
then another problem I have is that room cleaning doesnt seem to work for me, it doesnā€™t give any errors, I think Iā€™ve also configured it correctly, but when I click on a room then to start cleaning, it gives off a message that it started, but the vacuum does absolutely nothing

I suspect that you have provided invalid room ids

The IDs were autogenerated/taken from the xiaomi cloud, I just went with the already existing IDs

Ok, can you show your config, vacuum model and integration that you use to control it?

Seems I may miss something really stupid, but Iā€™m stuck.

I have a Roborock S5 Max. I installed Roborock App (humbertogontijo) via HACS and Xiaomi Vacuum Map Card via HACS. I connected the account and I can see the map.

If I click on ā€œGenerate Rooms Configā€ nothing happens. Rooms are working without issues in the app. Is there anything more I have to do? Thanks for help in advance.

type: custom:xiaomi-vacuum-map-card
map_source:
  camera: camera.roborock_s5_max_map
calibration_source:
  camera: true
entity: vacuum.roborock_s5_max
vacuum_platform: send_command
map_modes:
  - template: vacuum_clean_zone
  - template: vacuum_goto
  - template: vacuum_clean_segment
    predefined_selections: []