Vacuum Interactive Map Card

Adding as buttons is no problem, but it would be a lot of buttons.

Can you describe what do these button entities do?

You can create a shortcut in the Dreame app where you can tell it to do a specific order of rooms, or mopping + vacuuming.
I have multiple shortcuts which does different rooms, different settings etc.

You might try to do a menu from an icon, is it ok for you?

That would be great! But I donā€™t know how to create a dropdown menu like the one for Zone/Spot cleaning.

It is not perfect, but itā€™s something :wink:

append_icons: true
icons:
  - icon: mdi:dots-vertical
    menu_id: menu_advanced
    label: Advanced
  - icon: mdi:water
    label: Moppa
    tap_action:
      action: call-service
      service: button.press
      service_data:
        entity_id: button.robotdammsugare_shortcut_2
  - icon: mdi:water-plus
    label: Moppning efter sopning
    tap_action:
      action: call-service
      service: button.press
      service_data:
        entity_id: button.robotdammsugare_shortcut_3

That works great! However it seems to have enabled a lot more buttons which I havenā€™t got in my Yaml.

I have an issue with using your vacuum card inside a Bubble card popup. The dropdown behaves very weirdly in the Bubble card (I understand this is a Bubble card issue, but maybe thereā€™s some CSS fix that can be done). Hereā€™s a few screenshots: āšŖ Bubble Card - A minimalist card collection for Home Assistant with a nice pop-up touch - #581 by joq3

I donā€™t know the rest of your config. Snippet that I have provided appends the menu to autogenerated icons. If you have overwritten icons by your own config you just can remove append_icons line.

I suspect that Bubble Card modifies some properties that are used by the dropdown to determine its positionā€¦ It is a problematic thing to fix :confused:

Hi!

Great work, @3_14 ! Is it possible to have only the vacuumā€™s driven path on top a custom map image? I want the path, but not the map from the camera.

Hello!

Is it possible that the map export does not work for roidmi v62? (Roidmi Eve CC)

Hello

How do i create the rooms map manual? when using the auto generate room config, its creating overlapping rooms, and then robot say failed to get to the roomā€¦
I want to create my room (outline cordinates) manual, but i canā€™t figure it out ?

Hello. I have Dreame Z10 Pro, the integration and the card default installations. Vacuum has already stored 2 floors in the memory and it works with Xiaomi app.

Maybe Iā€™m blind, but how can I change the floor/map?
I would expect an option/button on the card to allow me to do so, but I cannot see such an option.

Thank you in advance

You have to change outline config of a room

Buuuut outline should not matter for ā€œfailed to get to the roomā€ error, because it is used just for drawing - cleaning is done by room ID

I dot not have the ā€œPathā€ option to create the outline?

You have to change vacuum platform to a ā€œsetup ā€¦ā€ one

Ahh Sweet, now i could map the room corretly.
But Vaccum stil just says ā€œCould not reach the roomā€
And as you can see, the vaccum and dock is inside the roomā€¦

Somehow the Room ID must not be correct, and thats why its failing

Problem solved. i was getting the wrong ID of room, the first time. Now i got the right room id, and it works :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
Sorry if I have missed something simple, I started using this card with Dreame L20, and it all works fine, actually love it.
One thing I am missing, I have 3 floor house, and manged to work with it in Dreame App. But with this card I can handle only the Main Floor. Do we have some support for this in this card?
Each floor has itā€™s own set of rooms.
Or do I have to keep 3 separate cards for that? How do you guys handle it?

I assume you have 3 cameras (one for every floor). You can follow these steps:

1. Create a card for every floor
  2. Generate room config for every card
  3. Copy 2 of these configs and add them in additional_presets section of a first card.
    Example config