Vaillant/MultiMATIC integration

Issue Problem with HA 2023.09 · Issue #220 · thomasgermain/vaillant-component · GitHub opened on the github page.
Please don’t open duplicate threads for the same issue.

1 Like

Fixed, thanks thomasgermain

Hi I installed HO and the vaillant Integration. Sensors and entities work But I have one Thing. Is it possible to changes all entities and their Attributes to complete German?

Nearly all I can see is in German Good translated But for example the hotwater and its Plan Show up in englisch. In German its called manuell, zeitgesteuert, aus and water boost But it only Shows up in manual, Time Controlled…

is there a indoor sensor as well?

Hello,
for indoor sensor: you have to use attribute of your VR50 (ambisense) or (if available) your VRC 7xx)

best regards

Hello,

I now also have a Vr921 with the sensoApp. So far, everything seems to be working with the integration. I currently have the problem of setting the hot water temperature an Mode, could anyone give me a YAML example how could i set this ?

I have a similar issue with my setup.
Currently I am running a VR921 with a VRC720 and the sesoApp, all working fine. When adding the HA integration, it also shows up ok, and all sensors are available. But when I want to change the target temperature on the water heater, I get an error like this:

‘Failed to call service water_heater/set_temperature. Cannot put
https://smart.vaillant.com/mobile/api/v4/facilities/SERIAL_NO/systemcontrol/tli/v1/dhw/hotwater/configu status: 404, response:’

Any hints on what may be wrong ?

Thank you for your great work.

Right now the integration works quite good. I have just one small problem: my ventilation system doesnt show up. I have the RecoCompact Exclusive (Heat pump + ventilation system) and the VR921.
The ventilation system is not visible at all.
Any ideas?

Hi all, i have a Vaillant hybrid System and i would like to buy a Vaillant hub to interface with homeassistant. What are the differences between VR921 and the new VR940F? Are they both working with this integration?

The 940f is a bit of a mystery…it doesn’t even appear to be available in Germany…I had heard about it because it supposedly offers Homekit support, but beyond that…no clue.

1 Like

A quick question:

I have all my room Thermostats running on the Homematic IP platform, my underfloor heating is also controlled through HmIP.

Currently I don’t know any way to link the thermostats directly with my heat pump.

Does anyone have an idea? Essentially, I would like and try letting Homematic IP turn on the heat pump when the temperature drops below the set value and keep running until the required temp in all rooms has been reached (+offset of course to prevent on/off behaviour)

Is it possible to export gas consumption data to HA?

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I have a Vaillaint VC 206/4-7 Gas boiler and a VIH R 120/5 hot water tank - nothing more. Is it possible to somehow integrate that into Home Assistant?
Or do i really need a VRC 700 / VRC 720 / VRT 380 and a VR 921?
Those componants are quite expensive.

What I actually want to achieve is, to have a button in Home Assistant to just instantly start heating up the warm water.
The general control of the my room temperature will be done by smart thermostats.

Thanks

I wonder the same… but I think it is not possible until the update to the VR will come out

Hi,

when using the multimatic.set_ventilation_day_level’ for my Vaillant RecovAir 360/4 in an automation I do receive the following error:

module 'pymultimatic.api.payloads' has no attribute 'ventilation_day_level'

This is the code of the automation:

alias: AM-Ventilation-humidity-bathroom-ON
description: ""
trigger:
  - platform: numeric_state
    entity_id:
      - sensor.lumi_lumi_weather_5d7ae507_humidity
    above: 65
condition: []
action:
  - service: multimatic.set_ventilation_day_level
    data:
      entity_id: fan.control_sys_multimatic_212XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      level: 6
  - service: multimatic.set_ventilation_night_level
    data:
      entity_id: fan.control_sys_multimatic_212XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      level: 6
mode: single

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

is it possible to force the heating of water ex. every night at 04:00, (so it starts 04.00 to heat my water)

How

@ ha_user22323 It took me ages, but this code works for me.

• trigger at 03:00, check if temperature is below 35°C
  • continue if away-mode is not set
  • set temperature to 35°C (thats enough for me to just have some hot water in the morning), start quick mode
alias: AM-hotwater-BOOST-35
description: Hotwater to 35
trigger:
  - platform: time
    at: "03:00:00"
condition:
  - condition: numeric_state
    entity_id: >-
      sensor.control_dhw_domestichotwatertanktemperature_SNofYOURvaillantDEVICE
    below: 35
  - condition: state
    entity_id: input_boolean.away_mode
    state: "off"
action:
  - service: water_heater.set_temperature
    data:
      temperature: 35
    target:
      entity_id: water_heater.control_dhw_SNofYOURvaillantDEVICE
    enabled: true
  - service: multimatic.set_quick_mode_SNofYOURvaillantDEVICE
    data:
      quick_mode: QM_HOTWATER_BOOST
mode: single
1 Like

Thanks i will try it

Hello,

could it be that the temperature will only be displayed when the zone is set to “heat”?
i need to set my zone to “festwert” “fixed value”

Hi there,

After some research this is my only chance. I hope someone can help me here:

I am using:

• Module internet VR921 Vaillant
  • Thermostat Vaillant sensocomfort VRC 720F
  • ambisense VR50
  • Version 1.16.3

After configuring my senso with a new user/password and the serial I am able to retrieve temperatures and other metrics, however if I set the temperature of any of my ambisenses I am getting the following error:

Source: components/websocket_api/commands.py:238
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 27 December 2023 at 18:59:43 (6 occurrences)
Last logged: 17:45:52

[546845266752] Cannot put https://smart.vaillant.com/mobile/api/v4/facilities/21231900202609620933080448N8/rbr/v1/rooms/5/configuration/quickVeto, status: 400, response: {"errorCode":"INVALID_PARAMS"},payload: {'temperatureSetpoint': 7.5, 'duration': 3}
[546926412736] Cannot put https://smart.vaillant.com/mobile/api/v4/facilities/21231900202609620933080448N8/rbr/v1/rooms/5/configuration/quickVeto, status: 400, response: {"errorCode":"INVALID_PARAMS"},payload: {'temperatureSetpoint': 6.0, 'duration': 3}
[546926412736] Cannot put https://smart.vaillant.com/mobile/api/v4/facilities/21231900202609620933080448N8/rbr/v1/rooms/1/configuration/quickVeto, status: 400, response: {"errorCode":"INVALID_PARAMS"},payload: {'temperatureSetpoint': 9.0, 'duration': 3}
[546926412736] Cannot put https://smart.vaillant.com/mobile/api/v4/facilities/21231900202609620933080448N8/rbr/v1/rooms/3/configuration/quickVeto, status: 400, response: {"errorCode":"INVALID_PARAMS"},payload: {'temperatureSetpoint': 17.5, 'duration': 3}
[546926412736] Cannot put https://smart.vaillant.com/mobile/api/v4/facilities/21231900202609620933080448N8/rbr/v1/rooms/3/configuration/quickVeto, status: 400, response: {"errorCode":"INVALID_PARAMS"},payload: {'temperatureSetpoint': 18.5, 'duration': 3}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py", line 238, in handle_call_service
    response = await hass.services.async_call(
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 2067, in async_call
    response_data = await coro
                    ^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 2104, in _execute_service
    return await target(service_call)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py", line 272, in handle_service
    return await service.entity_service_call(
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 878, in entity_service_call
    single_response = await _handle_entity_call(
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 948, in _handle_entity_call
    result = await task
             ^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/climate/__init__.py", line 632, in async_service_temperature_set
    await entity.async_set_temperature(**kwargs)
  File "/config/custom_components/multimatic/climate.py", line 370, in async_set_temperature
    await self.coordinator.api.set_room_target_temperature(
  File "/config/custom_components/multimatic/coordinator.py", line 236, in set_room_target_temperature
    await self._manager.set_room_quick_veto(room.id, qveto)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/pymultimatic/systemmanager.py", line 587, in set_room_quick_veto
    await self._call_api(self.urls.room_quick_veto, params={"id": room_id}, payload=payload)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/pymultimatic/systemmanager.py", line 80, in wrapper
    return await func(*args, **kwargs)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/pymultimatic/systemmanager.py", line 902, in _call_api
    response = await self._connector.request(method, url, payload)
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/pymultimatic/api/connector.py", line 181, in request
    raise ApiError(
pymultimatic.api.error.ApiError: Cannot put https://smart.vaillant.com/mobile/api/v4/facilities/21231900202609620933080448N8/rbr/v1/rooms/5/configuration/quickVeto, status: 400, response: {"errorCode":"INVALID_PARAMS"},payload: {'temperatureSetpoint': 6.5, 'duration': 3}
type or paste code here

Any idea how to fix this? It will be great to be able to move from sensoapp to HA to manage my heating system.

Thanks in advance,