Vaillant/MultiMATIC integration

Hi ttuuxxeerr,

You first need to select preset “manual”.
After you can change the temp.

Best regards, Geert

good morning, since I try to update from 0.6.2 onwards I no longer see any value with the integration, do I need to change something in the configuration?

Has someone tried the VR940f using homekit directly into home assistant?
This will solve all the server problems because homekit is a local protocol, you can even block the “gateway” from accessing the internet ones setup and access your system through home assistant.
Does Vaillant gives you the homekit code in the manual or do they force you to use the myvaillant app to add the system in homekit? if this is the case, it will not work unfortunately.
I would very like to know since I don’t want to be reliant on the vaillant servers and “own” my hardware.

it works! you are the best!

a follow up question. changing to preset manual works in home assistant. However in Apple home (homebridge) only shows me AUTO or off. is there any workaround in order to change the temperature in Home?

Thanks in advance,

Hy,

Today I got email with inforamtion, what my vaillant syatem will be updayted and migrateted to new myVAILLANT app.

Any efect for vailant integration on this?

Tx

1 Like

Haven’t found any info, but might’ve missed something.
Is there any way to toggle “ventilation boost” with this integration?
I know this option is missing from application, but myVaillant app is missing many things that are probably in the API.
I know it’s shown when generating test data as “special function”:

zones:
- index: 0
desiredRoomTemperatureSetpointHeating: 0
desiredRoomTemperatureSetpoint: 0
currentRoomTemperature: 21.475
currentRoomHumidity: 29
currentSpecialFunction: VENTILATION_BOOST
heatingState: IDLE

Looking for a way to automate this somehow.

I just got the same message. In the process of activating the new app, I arrived at a point stating my existing accounts would be disabled. Since this means my HA account will also be stopped, I did not continue with the activation. The deadline for switching to the new app, and accounts, is 01/04/2024. @tgermain Will this change brake the existing HA integration ?

The announcement has just been made: Vaillant will completely discontinue the sensoApp and multiMatic applications on March 31, 2024. This integration will no longer work. Many thanks to @tgermain for his work and we’ll see you on the myVaillant integration.

I have just switched over to myVaillant.

Many thanks for the multimatic integration @tgermain.

So… five years later, it’s the end of this journey :relieved:

Multimatic API will be shut down soon for the last of us (me included). See here for the myVaillant compatible integration: GitHub - signalkraft/mypyllant-component: Home Assistant component for the myVAILLANT API, controls Vaillant devices such as aroTHERM heatpumps and ecoTEC boilers. Ambisense support is being developed in myVaillant integration :slight_smile:

I learned so much things and I really enjoyed (and still enjoying) contributing to HA.

I would like to thank all of you who participated directly or indirectly in this project.

multimatic integration project in github will be archived, it means the integration itself will still work until you migrate, but no more support will be provided

2 Likes