card_mod:
  style: |
    :host {
      --secondary-background-color: red; 
    }
    #mini_map {
      height: 250px !important;
    }

buttons are under swiper, but use ha css for this change… and mini map must have exact height. :wink:

1 Like

Wow this is beautiful card. What are you guys using to pull the vehicle data? I have a 2018 VW Tiguan mk2 I’m guessing my only option is a permanently connected OBD2 device which pulls data. Love to know how to have this happen automatically with having to open any apps etc

Hi @cp6969 Look for an integration that supports VW vehicles. For example this one, try it out to see if it works.

v1.1.0

This update brings some exciting new features:

1. Tire Pressures Card: Monitor your vehicle’s tire pressures with a fully customizable card. Upload a custom car image, assign tire pressure entities, and easily adjust the size, position, and layout to fit your needs.

2. Image Slides with Swiper Config: Take image slides to the next level with new options like autoplay, loop, delay, speed, and transition effects (slide, fade, coverflow). Create dynamic and engaging slideshows to enhance your dashboard.

If these new features are useful, consider dropping a :star: on the repo to show your support! :rocket:

tire-card

Highlights :tada:

• Tap Actions for Buttons Grid: Added tap actions for easier control. #2
  • Tire Pressure Card: A new card to display and manage tire pressures. #6
  • Visibility Template for Single Indicators: Customize indicator visibility with templates. #9
  • Swiper Config for Slideshows: Configure how image slides behave with more control. #10

Fixes :bug:

• Improved Image URL Input & Add New Image Feature: Enhanced image URL input and added the ability to easily add new images. #8

Check out the full changelog: v1.0.0…v1.1.0

3 Likes

Nice card! Will test.
Theres a map too , where you can see where you parked your car?
Can you use it then to start to navigate to the parking place?

Also how do you guys get such nice pictures from the car in your own color?
Im looking to do this with my kia sportage 2024

Also this is the same card as this one right?

So many cards for vehicles :frowning:

Vehicle INFO card is made for Mercedes cars, sensors are automatically generated.

This card, vehicle STATUS card is universal for all vehicles, just assign the sensors… Just read the documentation in the repo. :no_mouth:

Yes, just downloaded it :wink:

Oh forgot…
About the images, where do you get them so nice?

For Mercedes cars there is the possibility to download images of your car according to the VIN key. I don’t know how it is with other brands. :man_shrugging:

Trying to get the same status default card, but i dont succeed to get exactly like yours

The button is going to a default card
On the default card i need to add items and say if they are collapsed items, but how do i put items under the collapsed one?7

Create a section in the Default card tab and add the entities you want to it.

2024-09-27 20.39.35

1 Like

aha thx will try
If i create a section ,and into that section i want to create an item that has a dropdown
And into that dropdown, how do i add items there?
I dont see it in the movie above
Cause when i try collapse, then its the section that collapses and not the item

On this card is only expansion option for the section, not individual items :sweat_smile:

But on the video, i saw you have it , how did u do it?
See windows here

Sorry, I took the gif header from my second custom card. This option is not available for this card :grimacing:

I dont understand, so i shouldnt do the default card but the custom card?
Can i get the code?

I don’t know how to explain you better, I copied the gif image from my other card, and it is only for Mercedes cars. And the items or sensors are automatically generated from mercedes integration.

This card, VEHICLE STATUS CARD is universal, where the user has to set it himself. In the Default card type, you can add an ‘expansion panel’ for each section and add items to them. These items are displayed by state, there is no further expansion option.

1 Like

ok i get it what you mean with other card now.
Maybe its possible to include this card into it GitHub - thomasloven/lovelace-fold-entity-row: 🔹 A foldable row for entities card, containing other rows

I think its possible then?

Default card type will not have another feat. You can apply these options in Custom type :wink:

1 Like

Hi
I dont see the prograss bar of the fuel level here
What did i do wrong?