Vehicle Status Custom Card

Hello.
How to activate tap_action: more-info for Indicators? I did not find this function.

Hi @remo.78, There is no such option for indicators. Tap interaction works only for buttons so far. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi
My images doesnt auto slide, or it takes way too long.
How should i set it up best?

I’ve been trying to built my own dashboard of my vehicle until, after long time browsing, found out your card. I only can say that it’s great, great summary, aggregated and allowing to show all the information. Congrats for this work.

Obviously, I started to build my own info with your card and, even though it is not finished, it started to look really nice. I tried to find out if for Indicators and Buttons, it is feasible to change the icon color depending of the value of the status.

I was able to change the icon itself and the value by modifying the icon and status template, but not able to see if changing the icon color is feasible or not.

Also have to admit that from other threads, I saw that not all the cards admit the color change based on status, so here is the question: Could I change the status of the icons in indicators and/or buttons depending on the status?

If not, do you consider this to be a potential new feature?

Thanks and congrats for your work.

Too bad. This is a useful feature.

@skank For autoslide the default delay is set to 5000ms, you can change the delay to smaller values for faster transition.

@lcanod Thanks for the kind words… This feature is quite difficult, I’ll try to figure out how to add this function easily. :+1:

its at 800 now, and it doesnt slide
I have to click it.

Even changing delay to 10 ms doenst do anything here

Finished feat for color template is ready, works like other templates. Can be set for each indicators, including the main group icon. :rocket: I will fix some minor bugs and prepare a new release with this feat. :tada:

2024-10-15 19.43.49

2 Likes

Hi @skank, autoplay in swipe is disabled after interacting with images (for example click on the image) to continue autoplay just swipe to the next image. :+1:

Yeah, still it doesnt swipe here

For me for some reasons respective options are not set in card configuration yaml code and I have issue changing them from UI. But after setting everything directly in yaml card works perfectly fine.

It looks great, @VietNgoc . Just a simple view and indicators show perfectly the status.
I assume that doing the same for Cards is not that easy, but it would be the cherry pick on top of the pie.
Great work anyway! :ok_hand:

@VietNgoc have you ever considered to create a separate gallery card based on code you used for displaying images? There are several options allowing to display images, but none offer so cool transitions as your card, not saying that most requires some tweaking to get series of images displayed… To be honest, I used in one of my dashboard vehicle card stripped down from all cardrelated information just to display images :+1:

Hi @mirekmal , I use something similar for the movie library, where there is a slideshow for newly added movies. If there is interest, I can certainly create a card for gallery with the possibility of uploading images and swipe customization. :+1:

2024-10-20 14.54.00

1 Like

@lcanod New color template option added for button icons in latest release :love_you_gesture:

v1.3.0

New Features :tada:

Now you can easily create and customize cards directly through the Editor UI, enhancing the user experience by providing a more intuitive interface for card configuration. This feature simplifies the process of card creation, making it accessible without requiring manual code changes.

New color template feature for button icons, allowing for even more customization options. You can now define custom colors for button icons, improving the visual consistency and flexibility of your vehicle status cards.

If you enjoy these new features, consider giving the repo a :star: to show your support! :rocket:

2024-10-20 17 51 35

Full Changelog: Comparing v1.2.0...v1.3.0 · ngocjohn/vehicle-status-card · GitHub

1 Like

Not sure about others, but I’d love to have such card in my toolset!