Victure camera not working

Hi, I just bought a new camera (Victure FHD 1080p), and I’m trying to add it in HA. I’ve tried with this Onvif config:

- platform: onvif
  host: 192.168.1.42
  port: 554
  username: admin
  password: ******
  name: camera2

but It’s not even showing the entity. In the HA logs I only get Setup of platform onvif is taking longer than 60 seconds. Startup will proceed without waiting any longer.
Then I’ve tried to add It using the RTSP link:

- platform: ffmpeg
  input: rtsp://admin:******@192.168.1.42
  name: camera2test

but this time I’ve no video stream (it’s loading but nothing show up). In the logs I’ve nothing about this. image
Using “Onvif Device Manager” on Windows I can see the video with that link.
Also, I’ve another camera integrated in HA with the RSTP link and It’s working.

Since I’d no deal trying to integrate the camera in HA, I asked to the manufacter. They gave me the settings and I figured out that the port that I was using was wrong. Then I changed my config to:

host: 192.168.1.42
  port: 8080
  password: ******
  name: camera2

Now I can see the entity, but I have no video: image
Also I’ve this error in the logs:

ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.onvif.camera] Couldn't connect to camera 'camera2', please verify that the credentials are correct. Error: The security token could not be authenticated or authorized

but the credentials are correct.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

check the onvif port… often this is different to the http/s port… 8080 looks like a http port…

look to see what port onvif is configured for on the camera itself…

The manufacturer gave me these settings:

a. IP Address: the camera IP can find from ONVIF page.
b. Onvif Port: Default : 8080
c. User name: admin
d. Password: ******

so I assume that the port is correct

With the RTSP url on VLC I have both video and audio, and It shows these settings: image
On my phone with MX player I can only hear the audio, and on HA I’ve nothing. I can’t figure out why is not working :roll_eyes: :sweat:

Hi! I just bought the same camera (expecting arrival). Did you get to solve this? Thanks!

No, I asked to the manufacter via WhatsApp to refund me. Anyway they said that I can keep the camera, so if you can figure out how to get it to work please write how here :+1:

Thanks anyway. I’m getting the camera tomorrow :wink:

@MarceCastro did you get this to work?

Nope, sorry. I returned the camera :frowning:

Haha ok. Have one arriving tomorrow. Hopefully I can figure it out :smile:

Peter were you successful?

Sorry didn’t attempt this in the end. Returned camera

I am thinking to buy this camera. Have you managed to add it in HA?

You should try this setting:

name: nome_camera
    host: ip_camera
    port: 8080
    password: password che imposti dall'onvif dell'app
    profile: 0
    rtsp_transport: udp

It works with a Victure 730.

@gt4020 I have the same camera which is a Victure PC730, and using your settings I can see the camera in the entitys but it doesn’t stream any video, it keeps loading.
Any Idea?

It’s not working for me either with the PC730. In the logs I have these:

WARNING The date/time on the camera (UTC) is '2020-04-24 18:14:23+00:00', which is different from the system '2020-04-24 16:14:23.314668+00:00', this could lead to authentication issues

ERROR Couldn't connect to camera 'camera', please verify that the credentials are correct. Error: Unknown Action

I checked and the credentials are correct, I can use them to connect via VLC.

1 Like

@NikoFresh i have tried the above configuration supplied by @gt4020 and it works fine on my HA
if you need further help give me a shout

Same camera but no success.
I used the same configuration of @gt4020
what could it be?

Did you configure camera for onvif ?

BR