Victure camera not working

Hi @andyroo21 , It’s still not working for me. I’ve the same configuration @gt4020 sent, and I’m on Hassio on latest hassOs and Home Assistant. On the logs I have this error:

The date/time on the device (UTC) is '2020-06-08 00:27:05+00:00', which is different from the system '2020-06-07 22:27:06.901664+00:00', this could lead to authentication issues

Of course I’ve enabled Onvif on the camera

1 Like

This is my setup, it is strange you are getting that error

Just looking at this again, I also get that warning but doesn’t affect the feed I see in HA
I don’t however get the error, I think this maybe and issue with you username and password are they in single/double quotation marks ?

My configuration is this:

• Configuration.yaml: camera: !include cameras.yaml
  • Cameras.yaml:
- platform: onvif
  name: garage
  host: 192.168.1.42
  port: 8080
  username: admin
  password: 123456
  profile: 0
  rtsp_transport: udp
1 Like

I’ve just tried to use the new Onvif integration that comes with the 0.110 version. HA creates two entities, camera.test_victure_axxon0 and camera.test_victure_fixedprofilea01. I set the protocol to UDP and I added both entities to Lovelace but I’m still without any video.

When setting up in love lace have you set camera view to live ?

Yes, I did this but I still can’t see anything.

exactly the same behavior of NikoFresh for me…
the integration finds the cams (i’ve got 2 of them) and each one with 2 profiles but none of them work.
the manually configuration doesn’t work at all… no cam discovered

2 Likes

this is my error log:

2020-06-04 17:16:10 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.onvif] The date/time on the device (UTC) is '2020-06-04 15:16:17+00:00', which is different from the system '2020-06-04 15:16:09.415145+00:00', this could lead to authentication issues
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/onvif/config_flow.py", line 261, in async_step_import
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/onvif/config_flow.py", line 201, in async_step_profiles
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/onvif/client.py", line 264, in update_xaddrs
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/onvif/client.py", line 55, in apply
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/onvif/config_flow.py", line 261, in async_step_import
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/onvif/config_flow.py", line 201, in async_step_profiles
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/onvif/client.py", line 264, in update_xaddrs
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/onvif/client.py", line 55, in apply

it seems a date/time error…???

Same problems here, I think it’s a date / time issue. I have four pc730s, none work. Got a SV3C camera today. Worked straight away. If you get anywhere please post. In the meantime I will continue to waste my time trying to get these crappy cameras working.

I opened an issue on GitHub since It seems to be an HA related problem. https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/36546

1 Like

I followed the instructions on this page and then got my pc650 running within HA by removing the standard text that is included in “Additional FFMPEG Attributes” under Integrations --> Options (within ONVIF); I’m using the “_fixedprofilea01” camera

1 Like

wait… what did you do?

I was able to add my Victure PC750 to HA, enabling onvif integration. I had to enable also ffmpeg integration in order to get the video stream.
I also had to change “rtsp transport protocol” to UDP, this is done trhough onvif intgration options.
I added to the configuration.yaml the only line:

ffmpeg:

It’s still not working for me. I’ve ffmpeg enabled, I set the transport protocol to UDP and I tried to remove the additional attribute. This time I have this error:

Logger: root
Source: components/stream/worker.py:49
First occurred: 11:59:37 (3 occurrences)
Last logged: 12:00:26

Uncaught thread exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/threading.py", line 932, in _bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/threading.py", line 870, in run
    self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/stream/worker.py", line 49, in stream_worker
    container = av.open(stream.source, options=stream.options)
  File "av/container/core.pyx", line 354, in av.container.core.open
  File "av/container/core.pyx", line 225, in av.container.core.Container.__cinit__
  File "av/container/core.pyx", line 257, in av.container.core.Container.err_check
  File "av/error.pyx", line 336, in av.error.err_check
av.error.InvalidDataError: [Errno 1094995529] Invalid data found when processing input: 'rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/realmonitor?channel=0&stream=0.sdp'

@Gunny @aneri could you provide some other information? Which version of HA and Camera are you running? I’m on Hassio 0.114.3 and my camera is General_PC730(P)_V3.15.73

@NikoFresh, these are my settings:

Im’ running Home Assistant 0.114.3

using the victure camera with the onvif integration , set udp as transport and left “-pred 1” as ffmpeg additional options.

Configured ffmpeg in configuration.yaml, just a single line

ffmpeg:

I found " General_PC730(P)_V3.17.82 in “device info” on the IPC360 Android APP.

I also can read rtsp stream directly from the cam outside HA, with ffmnpeg or openCV using URL like this

“rtsp://admin:*******@192.168.43.172/cam/realmonitor?channel=0&subtype=00”, that is slightly different from the one in your error message, but i don’t know if this is relevant

Hope this helps

Same problem with the Victure IPC 360.

@aneri Thanks a lot for your info. My camera is stuck at v3.15, and I think that’s the problem. I tried to contact the manufacturer of the camera but, even after weeks of trying, they couldn’t update it, so I think I’ll just stop trying to make it works. Thanks to everyone :+1:

I have the same problem with the PC730 on the 3.15 firmware. After analysing packets/code/the standard, the problem appears to be the firmware puts a , where a ; should be in the rtsp setup string. VLC seems to be happy with this, ffmpeg not.

I was able to mod the ffmpeg code on my laptop and it appeared to work (connection wise - laptop out of space so couldn’t display the image). I need to see about building ffmpeg for the pi next to see if it displays ok.

I’ve emailed victure about it and firmware update, but suspect the only way to get this working will be via a custom built ffmpeg (assuming I get it going on the pi). I’ll post details etc if it works.

1 Like

Great job @kprida1 !
I look forward to see you ffmpeg mod, since my camera works with udp, bus some frames get corrupted because of a poor wi-fi connection, I suppose. tcp should help a lot !