Viessmann: multiple circuits

A feature to add multiple circuits from Viessmann (ViCare) to Home Assistant would be useful, as many homes nowadays have both underfloor heating and old radiators, which each are their own circuit.

Currently, it seems like you’re unable to add more than one circuit to Home Assistant.
(I hope I’m not mistaking, but I didn’t find any other threads about this, nor something in the docs.)

Component: Viessmann ViCare - Home Assistant
More information/question: Viessmann ViCare integration: Multiple circuits possible?

Edit: This feature was implemented in one of the latest Home Assistant releases.

Hi,

+1 !

I have mutliple circuits, too. And without having support for all of them I can‘t control my heating correctly.

Would love to see a functionality for more than one circuit!

Best Regards,
Christian

Hello,

i have the same problem with using two different circuits.
Support for multiple circuits would be nice.

Regards

was this implemented? I have added a vitoconnect into my home setup and I have also two circuits: underfloor and a radiator in the bathroom. And it would be nice to have them both in HA.

Would be great to have the possibility to add multiple circuits or any workaround to add the integration multiple times - one with circuit index 0 and another time with circuit index 1

For me it’s the same as for most users out here: One circuit are the radiators and the second one is for floor heating on the groundfloor. It just doesn’t make sense to only have one circuit at a time.

Everything else just works out fine.

1 Like

+1 from me.

I am missing multiple circuits as well.

Same for me. I have 3 circuits…

Tried to look into the code and found that it’s all implemented!
Upgraded home assistant to latest beta and all circuits now available!

Can you explain how you did it? In my configuration I cannot access the heating circuits, only the burner.