Vimar View Wireless Integration

Hi Gents,
I have a Vimar domotic system wireless with a gateway (Vimar 14597). Each button and each roller shutter command is connected to the gateway thru bluetooth.
They have the capability to be switched to Zigbee Protocol but I’m not sure that I can integrate the roller shutters.
I would like to integrate the gateway because bluetooth is more stable than zigbee.
I didn’t find anything on internet about the possibility to integrate this system. I found only Vimar By-Me but this is a bus domotic system and not wireless and I don’t know if it works or not.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Salandro24

Have you seen this?
Vimar By-Me / By-Web integration - Third party integrations - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)

the Vimar By-Me only works the Web server (01945) or the Web server light (01946). I have not tested it with the successor ( the ip gateway 01411 / 01410).

As far as i know those wireless systems do work with alexa/google assistant - so maybe you can integrate it through them somehow. but havn’t done that on my own as well

maybe this helps: Vimar - 14592.0 - Small switch with Zigbee and Bluetooth tecnology