Vimar View

Ciao a tutti, qualcuno ha trovato un modo di collegare ad home assistant i prodotti di vimar view?

Forum Language Policy:

We can only support one language here, and that language is English. We appreciate that not everybody can read and write it, but there are a wide range of options out there . We chose this language since it’s known to the moderators and developers, and also one of the most widely known languages.

Alternatively there are other places you can get help in other languages.

Ciao, se con i prodotti vimar view intendi la serie IoT (IoT Vimar) la soluzione per l’integrazione è utilizzare un gateway vimar ( ne riporto uno ma ci sono per le diverse serie di interruttori Gateway) e l’integrazione Homekit device (Homekit device).

Procedi a configurare il gateway con l’app Vimar View Wireless, Vimar fornisce tutte le istruzioni.
Installi l’integrazione Homekit e vedrai che appaiono i device.
Attenzione alcuni device in BLE non riportano tutte le opzioni, tipo richiamare una scena o modificare le impostazioni ma risultano solo uno switch ON/OFF.
Per maggiori info, problemi e soluzioni vedi il post: Vimar - 14592.0 - Small switch with Zigbee and Bluetooth tecnology - #135 by Jster007]

Per favore usa l’inglese per i post come ti ha chiesto @Didgeridrew , più persone potranno aiutarti e più persone potrebbero trovare utile la tua domanda :slight_smile:

For non italian speaker, here the translation:

Question (1st post): Hello everybody, has anybody found a soluzion to connect Vimar View products to HA?

Answer:
Hello, if with Vimar View you mean the IoT series from Vimar (IoT Vimar) the solution is getting a Vimar Gateway like this one and configure it as per manufacturer instruction.
Then you can integrate it using the integration Homekit Device.

Configure the device using Vimar View Wireless App, manufacturer have instructions.
Install Homekit device and you will see the device and entities in your installation.

Pay attention some device in BLE mode will report only 1 entity like switch (ON/OFF) not other entities for configuration, there is a long post thread about the integration process, issues and solutions.