Visualization Zigbee in a table?


I know this exists :

And you can zoom in :

Now you can see the different connections between the devices and the strength.

Is there a possibility to get this in a (excel) table, something like this :


Thanks !

1 Like

Maybe the custom multiple entity row card?

Otherwise you can make a table using the core markdown card.


Where exactly can I find this information per device ?

F.e. my “Smart Plug Fitness” is connected to “Smart Plug Sfeerverlichting Dressoir”, where can I see that (and also the strength) ?

Maybe could you give me an example ?

Devices & Services → Your device


Developer Tools → States

I know that, but where is the info I need (is connected with xxx with a strength of xxx)?

Click on the two hidden entities in the diagnostic section.

OK, I have this :


Where can I find to which device it is connected ?

When I look to this motion sensor, which is connected to a smart plug :

For all my devices is mentioned “Connected via Zigbee Coordinator”…


The names are right under the entity ids.


That is not what I mean.

I have f.e. my “Water Leak Sensor Diepvries” which is only connected to the “Smart Plug Sfeerverlichting dressoir” :

When I go to that device I see this :

Questions :

  • why is there a difference the visualization and the device info (198 vs 167) ?
  • and more important, where can I see that this water leak sensor is connected to my smart plug ?

Because you are looking at the wrong LQI. Look at the LQI reported for your leak sensor, not the smart pug.

Pretty sure that information is not reported by the integration.

I do, don’t I?

Do you perhaps know when the lines in the visualisation are green-red-grey-orange-yellow ?

Maybe: zha-network-card ?
It is via GitHub - dmulcahey/zha-network-card: Custom Lovelace card that displays ZHA network and device information
No clue about Your install method/system/etc…
Best, JR

You can get the ZHA device information in a CSV file using this zha_toolkit.zha_devices:
GitHub - mdeweerd/zha-toolkit: 🧰 Zigbee Home Assistant Toolkit - service for "rare" Zigbee operations using ZHA on Home Assistant .

By doing it as indicated in the documentation, you can download the data through an URL.
And you can then import the CSV in your spreadsheet program.

And you can also check my fork of zha-network-card which is a fork to make a minor correction to another fork that added the possibility to also get the sw_build_id (which introduced an issue when there is no value for the sw_build_id).
When you add sw_build_id to the columns, the table rendering is delayed because a zigbee request for getting that value is sent to every device and it’s not possible to use the cached version using the web service for getting it (I proposed to add a option to read from cache).

There is also zha_toolkit.get_routes_and_neighbours which is not documented, but yields data that is probably similar to that used to visualize the network. The result is written to /config/scans and you can also listen at the event you define to get the data.

Give that a try, but…

After installation via hacs, dded this to my configuration.yaml :

  default: info
    homeassistant.components.smartthings: debug
    custom_components.zha_toolkit: debug


And restarted HA.

Tried this :

service: zha_toolkit.zha_devices
    - name
    - ieee
    - rssi
    - lqi
  csvout: ../www/devices.csv
  event_done: zha_devices

But no file is generated (no errors in log) :thinking:

Ok, I identified a bug I introduce when I added cleaning put the csv filename/path for scan_device.
The file is hidden in the csv directory as “…-web-devices.csv”

I corrected that in 0.8.32.

Works great, thanks !

Could you fill in the name of the coordinator (Zigbee Coordinator) and set it as ‘available’ ?


Should this not be ‘False’ (lqi and rssi not filled in) ?

Technically the “user_given_name” is empty.

In my case, the name is “Silicon Labs EZSP”, the “user_given_name” is empty, or it can be considered a bug because the default is not proposed by HA.

You can fix that yourself by going to the Coordinator Device, click the pencil icon and edit a name.
I put the proposed name in full and I got a non empty user_given_name:

The system reports as not available. As we can consider that this is not a device that is available for the Coordinator to send things to, we could consider this is the correct value (one could loop over the list of devices and use Available to know what to send to).
So I prefer to keep it like that.

Again, this is data from the ZHA/zigpy layer.
This is a sleepy device and I think that the lqi and rssi are not persistant values.
A devices is considered “unavailable” if it has not communicated since a given number of seconds (which can be hours). Unavailable is probably dependent on the “last seen” timestamp (and the type of device).
Some sleepy devices rarely communicate. I suppose that this device has not communicated since the last restart of home assistant but that it has communicated not “too long” ago. The column “last_seen” is truncated at the year so I only know that it has communicated this year.

OK, thanks for explaining !