"[WARN] Home Assistant CLI not starting! Jump into emergency conolse" on a completely headless setup

I am trying to setup HA on a Raspberry PI zero 2 W, I am running a completely headless setup so no access to the PI apart from ssh. I have done my research and in theory just typing login could help me get past this but I have no way to do that and ssh is off by default on HassOS so I don’t know where I could go from here. Any ideas? All help is very much appreciated.

Welcome!

I have no experience with the Pi zero but others have tried and they were successful. I would start here: Raspberry pi zero 2 w.

I appreciate it however I have already looked through that topic and the issue isn’t exactly related specifically to the zero 2 w, the issue is SSH is disabled on HassOS and I don’t have any other way to access the OS.

Sorry, my assumption was that others got HA to boot successfully on the Pi zero; therefore, if you could too you would be able to access your pi through the normal HA interface and not need SSH initially - you could enable it after you got HA running.

It’s understandable however as I mentioned in the original post this is a completely headless setup and this issue has a simple solution of one command on the command line however I don’t have access to that and all the reinstalls and reboots haven’t gotten rid of that issue so no other option is left but to SSH somehow.