Honnestly, I do not remember what the error was.
I restarted everything from scratch.
I installed HACS, which seems to be very interresting to connect Awox light and remote command.
Except that once HACS is installed, I don’t know how to configure things.
It is highly possible that I’m really stupid.
But I’m looking for a simple documentation, made for stupid dummies like me.
Which simply explains how to
- install HassOS
- configure it
- add HACS (with examples, this is the most easy way to understand or with screen captures)
- add ZigBee (ConBiz device) and examples on how to add and configure standard devices
- Add Bluetooth (Awox, Xiaomi, … devices)
- Add Z-Wave
- Add Wifi devices
- Add MQTT addon, and make it communicating as with HA, as with devices and also with external world (I mean devices on my LAN)
- Add NodeRed (same requests)
- Add RFX 433 controler (actually on a dedicated Raspberry with MQTT and NodeRed)
- Add VPN and DuckDNS to enable external connectivity from outside.
- Make it communicate with Alexa
- Use Tuya devices (LEDs, sensors, …)
In summary, I would like to find the way to make HA Plug and Play and not Plug and Pray
Till now, restarting installation in every way possible make just frustration higher and higher, and nothing else.
I need constructive and simple help, not getting pointer to pointer which point to documentation pointing to other documentation finally pointing to dead link.
IT is there for lazy guys.
I’m an IT, really lazy, unfortunately I’m also a stupid dummy in HA.
If HA can’t help me, please forward me to a valuable solution, even a proprietary one.