Wifi thermostat (Beok, Floureon, Beca Energy) component

@algirdasc Thank you for sharing with us this component. Is there a way to make a modified version where there is only heat/off option and also without present (none/away).

PS. I am not sure for what Presents is used for.

Hi
Looking for help. Cannot connect Beok wifi or Floureon wifi to Iphone. After updated iphone IOS cannot see device on app.
Can anyone help to sorted issue.

Hi guys, hi @clementTal, hi @Emmanuel,
i’m trying to add the BroadlinkWifiThermostat “BEOK BOT-313WiFi” following the instructions and coding found on Hassio forum and Github repositories.

I added the platform code in configuration.yaml

climate:
 - platform: broadlink
        friendly_name: Termostato
        mac: “xx:xx:xx:xx:xx”
        host: “xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx”

(are the " " correct?)

and added broadlink.py in /config/custom_components/climate

After that, nothing appear on the Dashboard… where is the mistake?

I think that i copied the wrong broadlink.py code because i found a lot of them and it’s very hard to understand what is the correct one.

• Could you, please, post me the right one (code, attachment o link) to the state-of-art file?
  • Is the file climate.py mandatory too?
  • Do i need to restart completly the raspberry after the configuration modifying or not?

Thnx in advance and best regards.

thanx for your efforts. its confusing me little bit :slight_smile:

what exactly are:

• external_temp
  • room_temp

also… would be possible add to component possibility to use external sensor (target_sensor) as it is on generic thermostat (https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/generic_thermostat/)?

These thermostats has two temperature sensors - external NTC sensor (external_temp. I don’t know if all has it, but at least floor heating thermostats do) and inner temperature sensor (room_temp). Also, I’m currently working on switch/sensor component to implement own thermostat logic. I’ll keep you informed.

I’ve decided to start a new topic for this component as information here a mixed with other component. For my component, please look here:
Floureon / Beok based thermostat component

2 Likes

Have anyone used this thermostat and know how to hook up it to home assistant?

Best to ask the seller what app it uses on the phone. From there you can see if this component will probably worked or not.

my thermostat needs aplication weback to work

Unfortunately, this thermostat uses different chip, I had no luck with that kind of thermostat.

What app exactly indicates, that it is broadlink device and is compatible with this HA component? I’m looking into buying one of this thermostats, but want to be sure it will work with HA.
I’m actually looking for this device https://www.aliexpress.com/i/4000293138616.html
It seems to be using standard Beok app. What chances that it is compatible?

I honestly have no idea, mine I got from eBay and asked the sell, who then said “the EU heat app”

Not sure on the Beok app.

Algirdas Č i need your help. the component was working perfectly but now dont have current temperature to ha. always is 0. the room heat app is working. i tried and an another floureon thermostat with the same issue.

i finally find that was disconnecting the external sensor cable, but i came in front someething else. ha is receiving only the external sensor temperature.

self._thermostat_current_temp = data[‘external_temp’] if self._use_external_temp else data[‘external_temp’]

is this in your code the problem??

Please update to latest version.

thanks Algirdas Č, i just update to latest version and everything is working.

Hi to everyone,
I’m new on hassio.
I have one beok 313 thermostat, I downloaded the custom component from github and saved it in the config / customcomponents / climate folder, but i always get this error:

Platform error climate.broadlink - No module named ‘homeassistant.components.broadlink.climate’

Where did I go wrong?
Thanks for your help.

I\d like to inform you that it also works with Thermoval TVT 31 WIFi thermostat.

1 Like

Hi,
There is a thermostat in Hungary called Computherm E280. It works with this Floureon custom component.
One remark: I think you have to unlock the thermostat in the official app to connect to Home Assistant.
Best regards:
P!

I have the same problem. I got:
No module named ‘homeassistant.components.broadlink.climate’