Wifi thermostat (Beok, Floureon, Beca Energy) component

Yes, I have few of them. If I set target temperature to 23°C, then it starts heating when temperature falls to 22°C and stops heating when it reaches 23°C .

Maybe look at line 160? I think the comment line shouldn’t be there.

Hi, i copied the files and i can see that the thermostat works.

How i can use an external temperature sensor?

I don’t know what to add after:

use_external_temp:

Use either true or false.

General question…I already asked bit has someone a thermostat setup with heat cold auto and off ? Wanna out some wifi thermostat in each room to control my AC

If i use true, where can i set the temp sensor that i want?

Hello everybody, this is my first post here on the community cause i’m starting now to configure several things on HA. I’m trying to configure my beca thermostat (I understand should be the same as floureon etc), but I’m stopped at adding algirdasc repository on Hass.io. It is found but repo name is marked as Unknow and no custom components are shown.
On system logs i see this:

I’ve installed the raspberry image and iI have HassOS 2.12 and the last hassio version (1.101.2).
Does somebody know how i have this problem and how to add the repository?
Thanks for reply

It means the plug in external sensor on the thermostat it’s self, not the default internal one on the board.

Well, because my git repository is not Hass.io repository. You should add manually floueron component.

How use both sensor? Then “use_external_temp: true” HA shows only external sensor. I would like HA show temperature from both sensor.

Thanks for reply algirdasc. I take a look

@algirdasc: Hi, i think 1°C differential of Floureon thermostat control is too much. I would like to override this differential using an Home assistant automation (i already have other temperature sensors in my house connected to HA). I tought to do this changing (continuosly by an automation) thermostat target temperature accordling to a differential setpoint that i set in HA (i would like to use a +/- 0,3°C differential). If HA is unavailable then thermostat should run itself using it’s own differential.
Do you think this approach is correct or do you think there is a better solution?
I try to expalin by an example:

Case 1:
Floureon setpoint= 19°C (but actually don’t care)
Home Assistant automation temperature setpoint= 19°C
Room temp= below 18,7°C
Home assistant automation: set Floureon setpoint to 19,7°C to let it to start heating.

Case 2:
Floureon setpoint= 19°C (but actually don’t care)
Home Assistant automation temperature setpoint= 19°C
Room temp= above 19,3°C
Home assistant automation: set Floureon setpoint to 18,3°C to let it to stop heating.

Sorry but i Still did not get any answer to my question if it would be possible to make this component also work for cold and heat and fan? I would like to buy some of those to control my AC:

also interesting:

the component is not updating the auto state. if someone configure thermostat from manual to auto then homeassistant dont change to auto state but receiving only the auto temp. is it easy to be fixed?? the other condition from auto to manual is changing true. and which is the delay of receiving the status??

I’m a noob. Running Home Assistant in VENV on RPi 3B+. I have a Floureon WiFi Thermostat that works with Room Heat since a year. Created custom_component/fluoreon and copied climate.py and manifest.json here from Algidarsc repo. Added parameters through climate.yaml:

# Fluoreon Thermostat
- platform: fluoreon
  name: Home_Thermostat
  mac: '78:0F:77:XX:XX:XX'
  host: 192.168.0.XX
  use_external_temp: false

I’ve included this yaml file in config.yaml:

climate: !include climate.yaml

Now validation says:
Platform error climate.floureon - Integration 'broadlink' not found.

What else do I need? I’ve read through this thread for hours and couldn’t find any instructions in Algidarsc’s repo either. I only found code for non-working solutions here, to which I’m adding this. :slight_smile:

I’ve added an empty __init__.py too in the component’s folder, but that didn’t help either.

Ok, I know. The Broadlink component should have been installed too.

Hello
@algirdasc I implement 3 psc of beok thermostat and they work perfect. Thanks for good job. But I have one question. If I set the schedule where I can set the time when it starts heatinh and when it stops.

What exactly type of Moes thermostat do you use? I’m currently looking for a device and I’m not sure which I should use.
Did you do the integration wit Algirdasc’s component?
Thanks

I have this model: https://www.amazon.co.uk/MOES-Thermostat-Temperature-Controller-Programmable,Works/dp/B07Q9QMFM6/ref=sr_1_8?keywords=wifi+water+heating+thermostat&qid=1570364551&sr=8-8
23/5000 but it works better with https://github.com/mileperhour/localtuya-homeassistant

Thanks!
So you are integrating the thermostat as a switch and a sensor and then combined these with a generic thermostat?