Wifi thermostat (Beok, Floureon, Beca Energy) component

Yes, in my experience 1 degree is a bit inconvenient, but I can live with it. Your example is fine. I suggest using max temp available to turn on thermostat and minimum temp to turn off. At least I used this logic when I tried to implement PID functionality. But if your example suits you well - I don’t see why you shouldn’t use it :slight_smile:

Sorry for slow responses :slight_smile: I cant tell for sure if what you want possible. I did not have opportunity to use / test this device. I can’t even tell if it is broadlink based or what protocol it is using.

You could set using thermostat provided app, which, in my opinion, is… let’s say poorly written :slight_smile: If you are feel comfortable with editing / running python code - I could send you a little script, which will set schedule times and setpoints. Just let me know.

You think it’s possible to get also cool function with one of the Thermostat?

I’ve updated the component. Keep in mind, that I’ve renamed setpoint attributes, also added room temperature and external temperature sensor attributes.

If by “cool function” you mean renaming thermostat function from heat to cool - then yeah, it is possible.

No not like cool and heat

Hi, I’ve successfully replicated your problem. Please download updated version of component to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance. i will try it. an another question. which is the delay that the component update the status ?

It is left to home assistant to decide. I think it is something around 30 seconds.

You know if the temperature target can be adjusted in 0.5 Cº steps, I have tried it but I only get 1 Cº steps.

In the smart life app, if you allow me to adjust the temperature in steps of 0.5 Cº …
20.00 Cº → 20.50 Cº → 21.00 Cº

Thanks

Yes please can you send me the script and some short manual how to implemet it. Because I’m traying to avoid the thermostat app.
Thanks

Of course. You must have installed python broadlink component to this script to work (https://pypi.org/project/broadlink/)

The script can be found here: https://gist.github.com/algirdasc/87b574427b8ffb7d21cd72c55901383d

You can define multiple thermostats, as you can see, just edit the file to your needs and then run it using python.

Would it be possible to integrate it into the climate.py of Floureon?

I have a problem with the Auto mode. If I configure all auto mode parameters from the Beok application and do not touch any button in Home Assistant, everything is fine.
https://i.imgur.com/XRXVtim.jpg

But if I configure all auto mode parameters from the Beok application and set the Auto mode in Home Assistant (not in Beok application), HA doesn’t respect the auto parameters (why 15.5?):

Another matter: schedule setting doesn’t work in configure.yaml. I think line 68 should be:

vol.Optional(CONF_SCHEDULE, default=DEFAULT_SCHEDULE): vol.Range(min=0,max=2)

Thank you for your work.

Did you set in your HA config schedule: 2 ? If not, then it might be, that thermostat is set to 123456,7 mode. Also, could you please update component? I’ve made some small changes, which might fix your problem.

1 Like

I am sorry, the schedule’s error was my fault. The last changes works perfectly, many thanks!

Would it be possible that HA doesnt overwrite the Beok application schedule loop? Or even more complicated, would it be possible to read the week programming of the thermostat/Beok application and set it from HA? I think that with this component you can, but I prefer yours:
https://github.com/mairas/hysen

Thanks again.

Tried @algirdasc solution. Copied his climate.py and manifest.json in /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/custom_components/floureon and set in configuration.yaml:
climate:

• platform: floureon
    name: Thermostat
    mac: 24:df:a7:9a:a5
    host: 192.168.1.106

Is it OK? I should see a new entity in lovelace?

Your MAC address looks like missing couple of characters

couple of characters? You mean “” ?

Please Algirdas is there some ACTUAL manual to install your solution?

MAC address should look something like this:

XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX

yours is too short. You can find installation manual in my github repository.