Wifi thermostat (Beok, Floureon, Beca Energy) component

What app exactly indicates, that it is broadlink device and is compatible with this HA component? I’m looking into buying one of this thermostats, but want to be sure it will work with HA.
I’m actually looking for this device https://www.aliexpress.com/i/4000293138616.html
It seems to be using standard Beok app. What chances that it is compatible?

I honestly have no idea, mine I got from eBay and asked the sell, who then said “the EU heat app”

Not sure on the Beok app.

Algirdas Č i need your help. the component was working perfectly but now dont have current temperature to ha. always is 0. the room heat app is working. i tried and an another floureon thermostat with the same issue.

i finally find that was disconnecting the external sensor cable, but i came in front someething else. ha is receiving only the external sensor temperature.

self._thermostat_current_temp = data[‘external_temp’] if self._use_external_temp else data[‘external_temp’]

is this in your code the problem??

Please update to latest version.

thanks Algirdas Č, i just update to latest version and everything is working.

Hi to everyone,
I’m new on hassio.
I have one beok 313 thermostat, I downloaded the custom component from github and saved it in the config / customcomponents / climate folder, but i always get this error:

Platform error climate.broadlink - No module named ‘homeassistant.components.broadlink.climate’

Where did I go wrong?
Thanks for your help.

I\d like to inform you that it also works with Thermoval TVT 31 WIFi thermostat.

1 Like

Hi,
There is a thermostat in Hungary called Computherm E280. It works with this Floureon custom component.
One remark: I think you have to unlock the thermostat in the official app to connect to Home Assistant.
Best regards:
P!

I have the same problem. I got:
No module named ‘homeassistant.components.broadlink.climate’

Hey Guys!

For all owners of BHT-002:
Check out my Open Source Firmware alternative replacement for the ESP-Chip inside the thermostat.
Features: No tuya-cloud, MQTT and Home Assistant Autodiscovery, WebGUI for settings including Schedules.

Kind Regards
Folke

3 Likes

@fashberg is there a chance to get auto discovery for the ALW model? I finally got my sync working :sunglasses:

Hey Thundergreen!

Great to hear. Can you share your hass-config for the ALW Climate? Then i have a goood point to start.

At home i’m only using several BHT-002 for my floor heating. But i have ordered a used ALW on ebay for 20 EUR and will receive it within the next week, so i can also test that device in general and HASS Autodiscover.

Kind Regards

Folke

Hey @fashberg

nice to hear you wanna work on this. This is what i figures out:

- platform: mqtt

name: Bedroom AC Control

#    availability_topic: "home/bedroom/tele/LWT"

#    payload_available: "Online"

#    payload_not_available: "Offline"

action_topic: "home/bedroom/stat/things/thermostat/properties"

action_template: "{{value_json.action}}"

temperature_command_topic: "home/bedroom/cmnd/things/thermostat/properties/targetTemperature"

temperature_state_topic: "home/bedroom/stat/things/thermostat/properties"

temperature_state_template: "{{value_json.targetTemperature}}"

current_temperature_topic: "home/bedroom/stat/things/thermostat/properties"

current_temperature_template: "{{value_json.temperature}}"

away_mode_command_topic: "home/bedroom/cmnd/things/thermostat/properties/ecoMode"

away_mode_state_topic: "home/bedroom/stat/things/thermostat/properties"

away_mode_state_template: "{{value_json.ecoMode}}"

mode_command_topic: "home/bedroom/cmnd/things/thermostat/properties/mode"

mode_state_topic: "home/bedroom/stat/things/thermostat/properties"

mode_state_template: "{{value_json.mode}}"

payload_on: "true"

payload_off: "false"

modes: [ "heat", "cool", "auto", "fan_only", "off" ]

min_temp: 16

max_temp: 32

temp_step: 1

precision: 0.5

fan_mode_command_topic: "home/bedroom/cmnd/things/thermostat/properties/fanMode"

fan_mode_state_topic: "home/bedroom/stat/things/thermostat/properties"

fan_mode_state_template: "{{value_json.fanMode}}" 

I culdn’t find out how the available topic was as it did not send the mqtt topic for this. But with thisconfig it works perfectly :slight_smile:

And here built in

Hi algirdasc, I’m a newby…I want to try your code to see my Beko thermostate in HA. I’m not sure where to copy the .py and .json files. Could help me with this? there’s a way to automatically include your component? thanks.

Hi clemenTal, where I can find a full package and instructions to install in my HA? I’m a little bit losto…thanks for your advice

@fashberg

Hi There

Will this work on a BHT-1000 UFH model. It works with the Beca or Smart Life App?

@Ligio

Hi There, Interested to know how this works

Is it talking to the tuya servers or direct to the thermostat?

@fashberg

I can confirm it works on the BHT-1000 GBW and can see the internal and external Temp sensors

Hello, fashberg !
Can you manage to make a AutoDiscovery MQTT en Home Assistant for ALW Climate?
Underfloor heating works fine! But I can’t do it the same way for the ALW Climate!

Thank You!