[WIP] Smart dehumidifier

Because I never change the humidity setpoint, I stopped trying pretty quickly. I really just wanted to be able to turn it on/off and read current humidity and integration works fine for that.

Hi @v6ak ! thanks for your effort! I am struggling with the same thing as like @Astrofighter. Where should the 4 yaml.j2 files should be copy pasted? Thx

I’ve just come across this thread. I have a new Rohnson R-9920 dehumidifier and would like to integrate it with localtuya into Home Assistant. I’ve successfully paired it with the Rohnson app, and extracted the local key from the Tuya Developer account. The device can be controlled in the Rohnson app without issues. (I previously had it added to the Smart Life app, where it wasn’t working for some reason.)

I have localtuya installed. It lists the device by ID for “add a new device”. When I enter the local key and try to add it, it complains that it was able to connect to the device but didn’t find any data points. I assume that means that I need to add the values from the table upthread (e.g. “1 - switch”) manually via the “Manual DPS” field. Is that right?

I’ve tried adding a few fields like that (including 1, but also the sensors for temperature or humidity). Home Assistant adds and shows them correctly, but they are always “unavailable”. I’ve tried restarting the device and also Home Assistant a few times, but nothing changes.

Am I doing something wrong (this is the first time I’ve looked into localtuya)? Did something change e.g. with a new device firmware since 2022? What would be the best next steps for me to debug it?

Thanks a lot for any help!

I had same problem, but after some time sensors get back to online state