Wiser Schneider

I have bought a CCRFR6400 Zigbee thermostate (without Wiser hub. I use Z2M instead).

How do I configure it in HA?

I have the card, but how do I trigger a relay when it need to heat?

You need to install the Drayton Wiser integration via HACs. This is local only communication with your Wiser hub and will allow use of Wiser App and HA together.

Very active community

1 Like

The Wiser gateway available in Sweden is not the same as the “drayton” gateway, there is no (known) way of getting hold of the api key.

You can just add schneider wiser devices directly to HA if you have a zigbee network. I use zigbee2mqtt myself and (most) scheider wiser devices join just fine.
Though for generic stuff like temp meters, behind wall switch pucks and door sensors, you can probably find much cheaper stuff.

its in the docs See Installation · asantaga/wiserHomeAssistantPlatform Wiki · GitHub

Yes the app and this integration work together no issues

Hello i am new to schnider electric and home assistant. I have a Wiser ZB/IP Gateway (CCT5019000) and several Wiser Frelocate 4K Switch. I Dont know how to integrate with home assistant… can anyone help us to connect home assistant to monitor the devices???

I got an email from Schneider Electric stating my Wiser Touch and app are being discontinued. I reached back and told them I only had it a short time (2.5 yrs) and what was going to happen. They responded and sent me a new V2 Hub. Now I have this working in HA and I will begin migrating my shutters. I just thought I’d “close” the issue for me.

Great integration!! Thanks for doing this. I think this will be the ultimate answer for me to use the hub/Wiser app/HA!!