World Tide Info v2 API + graph

Thanks for your feed back !

Hi jugla

The tide chart is now on a dedicated tablet on our yacht for everyone to see. My wife asked if I could show the times on the X axis rather than hours from now :slight_smile: so I thought I’d ask if that is possible - the ticks representing the time in hours across the bottom (e.g 11am, 12pm, 1pm, etc.). I realize this is a lot tougher the it seems as the current chart is a relative curve!

Cheers
Wayne

Hello,
Whaow, a dedicated tablet :slight_smile:
Sorry for the delay : summer time :wink:
I will give a look. The issue on the x-axis was to set a float number to be able to plot the curve (relative time seems to be good idea).
I will see how to do it (if possible)
Cheers
Philippe

Hello and thank you for this great integration!

I am getting an error related to the calendar not having a timezone:

Logger: homeassistant.helpers.entity
Source: components/calendar/__init__.py:345
First occurred: 9:36:38 AM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 9:36:38 AM

Update for calendar.beach fails
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 272, in __call__
    return self._compiled([], data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/voluptuous/validators.py", line 229, in _run
    return self._exec(self._compiled, value, path)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/voluptuous/validators.py", line 355, in _exec
    raise e if self.msg is None else AllInvalid(self.msg, path=path)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/voluptuous/validators.py", line 353, in _exec
    v = func(path, v)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 818, in validate_callable
    return schema(data)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/calendar/__init__.py", line 82, in validate
    raise vol.Invalid("Expected all values to have a timezone")
voluptuous.error.Invalid: Expected all values to have a timezone

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/calendar/__init__.py", line 343, in __post_init__
    CALENDAR_EVENT_SCHEMA(dataclasses.asdict(self, dict_factory=skip_none))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/voluptuous/schema_builder.py", line 276, in __call__
    raise er.MultipleInvalid([e])
voluptuous.error.MultipleInvalid: Expected all values to have a timezone

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 550, in async_update_ha_state
    await self.async_device_update()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 755, in async_device_update
    raise exc
  File "/config/custom_components/worldtidesinfocustom/calendar.py", line 272, in async_update
    event = CalendarEvent(
  File "<string>", line 11, in __init__
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/calendar/__init__.py", line 345, in __post_init__
    raise HomeAssistantError(
homeassistant.exceptions.HomeAssistantError: Failed to validate CalendarEvent: Expected all values to have a timezone

WorldTideInfo is great, but I’ve got a question. The examples of the *_curve_picture entity all show a 24 hour period. For some reason my *_curve_picture shows a 48 hour period, but I’d prefer it to be 24 hours. What controls that? How do I get it to show just today?

Thanks!