Worx Landroid Package (Deprecated)

Or you can just disable them under Configuration -> Automation :wink:

1 Like

For info, the Automation’s are listed as “Landroid Error Notification” and “Landroid Status Notification”.

That’s so cool, now I need to buy a garden with grass :smile:

1 Like

I changed inital state for Landroid Status Notification to False and for Landroid Error Notification to True

Thanks, I always forget there’s stuff besides manually editing files…

Just a curious thing I’ve noticed:
The values seem to update every few minutes normally (maybe configurable somewhere), which is fair enough.
Though they also refresh every time I refresh the state in the mobile App? So I can spam refresh in the app, and home assistant will update values every time as well.
I guess the bridge is intercepting every signal from the Landroid, but only requesting one every few minutes on its own?

Also, this might be a hardware thing, but the Roll sensor is just terribly inaccurate when it’s docked. Like ±100 degrees inaccurate. It seems fine when running, so maybe it stops reporting before docking?

I don’t know the MQTT Topic to get current Landroid state. But if you publish “set” topic then get you current Landroid state.
All set states:

• landroid/set/start
  • landroid/set/stop
  • landroid/set/pause
  • landroid/set/mow
  • landroid/set/rainDelay
  • landroid/set/timeExtension
  • landroid/set/schedule/n
  • landroid/set/poll

I have always the same Roll sensor value if Landroid docked (±1°). Maybe you have problems with hardware?

Hmm… I suppose this means I could use a more redundant thing like rainDelay (since I don’t use it) and set it every X sec if I wanted to have very accurate data? Just a thing to consider, won’t be attempting this yet, don’t want to mess with it right before I leave it for a longer period…

While it’s driving the roll is pretty accurate (± 10 degrees due to movement).
When it docked two days ago it was at 90-ish, yesterday about 126. Today it’s at 247.
A bit over a meter before docking it does a 90 degree turn, which is why I’m thinking it might stop updating when docked (so the last value is from a meter ago). It’s basically brand new, so I don’t know what to say…

I was thinking it’d be fun to draw a map based on roll + distance (obviously not very accurate), I can just ignore the value when it’s Home. Though the biggest challenge would be getting all the data, I’m not really sure how graphs do it. And obviously this would require perfect connection at all times, which mine doesn’t have (60% lawn coverage at best). Though this was just a fun idea :slight_smile:

I think that setting a value every X seconds is not a good idea, because the memory cell has a limited number of write cycles. :wink: IMHO

Right… I suppose there’s no way to call a refresh like the app does (without the knowledge to somehow expand the landroid-bridge myself, and there might be a reason such a feature doesn’t exist).
Though considering how inaccurate such a map would probably be (as those sensors likely aren’t intended for something like that), I guess I’ll put the idea on hold for now :slight_smile:

Just added it to my home assistant instance and it works perfectly. Thanks for creating that!

Hi,

Can anyone help me on installing this in hass.io?
I get the following error when installing this in out of the store.

[hassio.docker.addon] Can’t build ceecc69e/amd64-addon-landroids:0.71: The command ‘/bin/ash -o pipefail -c npm run build-prod’ returned a non-zero code: 3

Anyone?

Thanks

@Barmalej: Nice work! Really cool! I see two minor enhancements:

• Time Format at sensor “sensor.landroid_datetime” is not recognised and that for shows “invalid date” in the “Info” card.
  • Apple Safari does not seem to support .webp graphics - I´ve converted the image to .png

Thanks for your really cool work,

Jakob

Corrected. Thank you

Do you see the date here?
http://YourIPHere:3000/
“Readings”
dateTime = 2019-08-25 16:36:04

Its more a display issue as (value template?). If i click on “Invalid date”, I can see the date, coming from ha history function, correctly (2019-08-15 19:57:18).

Do you have the same values too?

Every ten minutes Date and Time updated

Next idea: As my landroid has worked for quite some time…wouldnt it be good, having hours and kilometers instead of meters and minutes? :slight_smile:39

New version with hours and kilometers
https://github.com/Barma-lej/halandroid/edit/master/packages/worx_landroid.yaml

1 Like

No clever guy or girl who can help me on this?
It seems something with docker…

Thanks

Hi,

Can anyone help me on installing this in hass.io?
I get the following error when installing this in out of the store.

[hassio.docker.addon] Can’t build ceecc69e/amd64-addon-landroids:0.71: The command ‘/bin/ash -o pipefail -c npm run build-prod’ returned a non-zero code: 3

Anyone?

Thanks

1 Like

Unfortunately, I cannot help you with this. Try ask here

Sorry…was missing your answer :-).
My Updates are “more or less every ten minutes” :slight_smile:
Dunno why there are some timewindows, in wich the sensor isn’t updated…

btw.: I´ve changed the Display from “Aktualisiert seit” to “Aktualisiert” because (as I understand) the information presented states the last update point in time, not a timeframe since that the updates are taken (jepp…german is kind of a strange game :slight_smile: )