Writing a component for Luxtronik Heatpumps

I have downloaded it a week ago with desktop/laptop from www.heatpump24.de.
With your mobile it won’t work.
But at the moment the site is unreachable.
Place the downloaded file on a usb stick.
Put usb stick in your luxtronik controller, answer the questions and go.

In firmware V3.84.0, the parameter ID_WEB_WP_BZ_akt returns the status “cooling”.

@WhistleMaster I use heatpump24.com but my serialnumber displays a fixed net contract (5h) but there isn’t any download option. I’m also looking for an update for the RBE.

V3.84.2 returns ‘no request’ and ID_WEB_HauptMenuStatus_Zeile3 shows ‘heating’ very confusing…

@WhistleMaster has V3.84.4 to correct status of cooling?

Found it… https://www.alpha-innotec.de/fachkunde/service/software.html

I used indeed heatpump24 to download V3.85.4: https://www.heatpump24.com/DownloadArea.php?layout=1

Unfortunately, no, it did not fixed the issue… The status is still “No request”…

I’ve made a PR to the repo, as after update to V3.85.4, new “unknown” Calculation, Parameter and Visibility appeared.

1 Like

Thanks for the pull request. Can we figure out what does unknown values mean? I’m willing to test this.

You could add them to your home assistant and try to see what they mean. Otherwise, I don’t see other ways to understand the values.

@WhistleMaster There is a new version of the firmware, V3.85.5 available. I’m very reluctant to install a firmware update myself since I have no (good) way of support. Can someone test this if the status (cooling, heating) is fixed?

Do you know where I can find a changelog for this firmware somewhere?

Thanks for letting us know. I’ll try this week-end and will report. I don’t know where you can find the changelog, but It seems to be a “minor” release (V3.85.X), it should be fine.

1 Like

I have but the Unknown_Calculation_259 is 0, visibilties I cannot use. I have added some more calculations hopefully cooling will kick in and I can test these.

The “problem” is there are a LOT of unknown calculations that need to be figured out but it’s a complex task that @Bouni has been working on ! Those unknown calculations have to be understood, tested and then named correctly. I guess indeed one of them is about cooling :slight_smile:

Hello guys

First of all many thanks for the great work you did developing this integration.

For some time I wanted to implement automation based on bathroom presence sensors, so that hot water circulation pump would switch on when someone enters the bathroom. So here’s the result of my little “research”:
Current pump status: Calculation ID 46 = ID_WEB_ZIPout
Control: Parameter ID 85 = ID_Einst_BWZIP_akt takes int values 0 for off and 1 for on

Cheers
Piotr

I’ve updated to V3.85.5 and the problem is the same for the status: no cooling… just no request.

Hello everybody,

how can i change the value
for example hot water temperature.

ID_Soll_BWS_akt

How do I have to enter this in the configurations file?

- platform: luxtronik
  scan_interval: 30
  sensors:
    - group: calculations
      id: ID_WEB_Temperatur_TVL # Vorlauf
      id: ID_WEB_Temperatur_TRL # Rücklauf
      id: ID_WEB_Sollwert_TRL_HZ # Rücklauf Soll
      id: ID_WEB_Temperatur_TA # Aussentemperatur
      id: ID_WEB_Temperatur_TBW # Warmwasser Ist
      id: ID_WEB_Einst_BWS_akt # Warmwasser soll
      id: ID_WEB_Temperatur_TSK # Solarkollektor
      id: ID_WEB_Temperatur_TSS # Solarspreicher
      id: ID_WEB_WP_BZ_akt # Betriebszustand
      id: ID_WEB_AnalogOut2 # Spannung Pumpe
      id: ID_WEB_Mitteltemperatur # Durchschnittstemperatur Aussen über 24 h Heizgrenze
      id: ID_WEB_Time_VDStd_akt # Verdichter-Standzeit
      id: ID_WEB_Time_WPein_akt # Wärmepumpe läuft seit

can nobody help me?

Check out bouni’s post 152.

In my case I have created this script to modify the set point of the hot water.

Many of you seem to use the scan_interval attribute. For me, this doesn’t seem to work, as the entities only update every one to two minutes. Any ideas?
Thanks a lot for the great work, so far, by the way!

Hi folks, for all of you interested in how to (efficiently) automate a heat pump within homeassistant, please find below my latest project which relates back to my earlier thread.

The following guidelines brought me to this implementation:

• produce warm water + heat (for underfloor heating) mainly during the day, so that I can make use of the warmer air + available energy coming from photovoltaics. Consequently, try to avoid that the heat pump has to start at night.
  • warm water production: trigger either the heat pump or the electric coil, depending on available PV energy (season, power produced, etc.)
  • only a clean hydraulic balancing allows me to use the concrete in the floor as humongous and built-in storage for energy (heat)
  • use excess power from PV in order to heat-up my house or to create warm(er) water

heating_system

The most relevant configuration files (including the diagram + code for picture element) can be found in my github repository.

Best regards,
Markus