Wyze Cam v3 RTSP Still Image

Hi All,

I’m on the verge of getting my Wyze Cam v3 running in Home Assistant. I’m using docker-wyze-bridge and created a docker-compose.yml file that looks like this

version: '2.4'
services:
    wyze-bridge:
        container_name: wyze-bridge
        restart: unless-stopped
        image: mrlt8/wyze-bridge:latest
        ports:
            - 1935:1935 # RTMP
            - 8554:8554 # RTSP
            - 8888:8888 # HLS
            - 8889:8889 #WebRTC
            - 8189:8189/udp # WebRTC/ICE
            - 5001:5000 # WEB-UI
        environment:
            # [REQUIRED] Fill the following two lines:
            - WYZE_EMAIL=email
            - WYZE_PASSWORD=passwrod
            # [OPTIONAL] IP Address of the host to enable WebRTC e.g.,:
            - WB_IP=ipaddress

I use 5001:5000 because I have something on port 5000. The container creates fine in Docker Desktop on Windows 10, then I run docker-compose up which launches the container. Then I can access the Web UI from ipaddress:5001, where I can get the RTSP URL for Home Assistant.

I’m adding it as a General Camera, I suspect the Stream Source is fine, I’m using TCP, basic authentication, then I put the Username and Password for my Wyze Cam (that I created when I flashed the camera to update the firmware), and I’ve read through Wyze Cam V3 - RTSP works! - #16 by paulcusick3. But I cannot for the life of me, get the Still Image working. I keep getting

Unable to load valid image from still image URL (e.g. invalid host, URL or authentication failure). Review log for more info.

I’m actually using Home Assistant Windows Portable (HassWP), but it works exactly like Home Assistant Container, I assume, so I should be able to add an RTSP Camera as an integration. I’m so close. Any ideas on how to get the Still Image?

Did you ever get this working? I’m having the same issue with still image.

I did. From docker-wyze-bridge go the the camera details icon. Then look for snapshot_url. It should be something like http://ipaddress:5001/snapshot/cameraname.jpg