Xiaomi Cloud Vacuum Map Extractor

These errors don’t come from this integration

Thanks, this works great! For some scripts i need the coordinates, searched this thread and the internet but is it correct there is still not a really simple way to get the coordinates for zone cleaning?

There is a fairy simple one:

But soon there will be an even easier one:

2 Likes

Thanks! Didnt find that with Google…

Also the new option looks very good!

Is there any interest in having support for Valetudo robots?
I’ve started implementing it and it’s probably ~80% done.

1 Like

The same thing is happening to me on my Roborock s7 maxV Ultra.

I’ve narrowed it down to when the vac returns to the docking station to wash the mop during cleaning.

And it shows up in the card per the screenshot below:

Do you use built-in Xiaomi Miio integration?

Can you specify, do you want to add support for Valetudo to Map Extractor Map Card?

Ah sorry. I was talking about adding support for Valetudo to the map extractor, as an alternative to ICantBelieveItsNotValetudo that doesn’t require a separate docker container, supports calibration and allows rendering the map of a Valetudo robot as a home assistant camera.

Have you uploaded it somewhere?

Not yet, I’ll probably get to it in the next few days and will share the repo so you can take a look at it.

Great addon - love it!

Two questions:

1. Missunderstood the scale completely causing my HA to restart when I eneter 15 or higher as scale parameter :slight_smile: How much computer power is needed with scale at maybe 3 or 4 compared to 1?

2. Any way of changing the color of the grey boxes below?

I haven’t benchmarked it, but map area grows at a square rate in respect to the scale. Most of mechanism do not depend on map size, but processing bigger maps needs more CPU and memory (I assume that at least memory usage grows in a square rate as well)

Tiles use tertiary color

Thank you! But what do you mean with “tetriary color”? :thinking:

Everything is described in the link above in the “Basic” section

Ah, when I spelled it correctly it worked :wink: Never heard that word before :slight_smile:

Whoops, fixed my comment :wink:

1 Like

Is the dreame.vacuum.p2140p model supported? Getting errors with the extractor. I’m getting this:

File "/config/custom_components/xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor/dreame/map_data_parser.py", line 51, in decode_map
    unzipped = zlib.decompress(base64.decodebytes(raw_map_string.encode("utf8")))
zlib.error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

It’s hard to say, you can try to follow steps described here:

If it still doesn’t work please create a dedicated issue on GitHub and send me a raw map file