Xiaomi Cloud Vacuum Map Extractor

changed the refresh interval to 15 seconds. No success

Logger: homeassistant.components.camera
Source: helpers/entity_platform.py:576
Integration: Камера ([documentation](https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/camera), [issues](https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22integration%3A+camera%22))
First occurred: 23:40:15 (30 occurrences)
Last logged: 23:48:00

Updating xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor camera took longer than the scheduled update interval 0:00:15

and another error appeared

> Logger: custom_components.xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor.camera
> Source: custom_components/xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor/camera.py:168
> Integration: xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor ([documentation](https://github.com/PiotrMachowski/Home-Assistant-custom-components-Xiaomi-Cloud-Map-Extractor))
> First occurred: 23:42:14 (3 occurrences)
> Last logged: 23:49:09
> 
> Unable to retrieve map data
1 Like

Unfortunately it seems like STYJ02YM won’t be supported for now

wow this is great.

Been using your map card for a while now, now this one,

The only thing that would make it better… is merge the two… I see its been mentioned already, cant wait!

edit: I do have a feature improvement if you would consider; Let the configuration be done in the card instead of the camera configuration if possible. I would like to stack/nest this card with some others. And also be able to have it as a single card, but it looks like the scaling and trim are all or nothing and that wouldn’t allow for a difference in size between the cards.
(I havent tried it yet though, so I could be wrong)

Thanks

1 Like

It is working perfectly so far.

2 Likes

I plan to replicate most of configurability in the card, but some of them are not possible to do there. I have added your suggestions to TODOs :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have undestand a thing: is it possible to achive the coordinates of the rooms? And how? Because even with your lovely xiaomi-map-card, if i want defined zones, i need them.
The coordinates of the rooms that i find in the attributes of the camera drawn a square for each room and, with a layout like my house, there are a lot of overlaps.
As you can see the picture with 3 zones, everyone overlap an other.

Right now for these types of rooms layout you have to split them into multiple zones manually, because I am not able to do it automatically.

I the future version of a card I want to implement cleaning by room number, which will solve this problem.

By room number, without the complications of the coordinates, it would be amazing :muscle: :love_you_gesture:

Use debug: true in a card

1 Like

just wanna say , thnx, you are doing a really great job here!! love the extractor and card

1 Like

Hello,

I’ve been trying to implement this into my home assistant.
I can’t seem to find your addon anywhere in HACS?

Or whats the process to install this addon?

You have to add it as a custom repository:

Thank you.

I’m able to install it. Is there any written documentation on how to do it except the github?
Because i’m currently not able to get a picture of my house.

If you want to contact me i’m also available on discord Arne#1808

Documentation is only on github. Configuration is quite spacious, but relatively simple

Is there a way to make the color zones to be transparent? In the picture below you see a part of my map and the path is not visible.
I tried to remove the color_zones from my config but nothing realy changed.
Thx!
Capture

You can configure every color on a map (documentation).

In your case you have to change color for color_zones and color_zones_outline

yes I have already configured some colors.
What I want is to have only the outline of zones and don’t fill the inside of the zone.
OR to be able to make the inside of zones, more transparent.

You can set color in 2 ways: [red, green, blue] or [red, green, blue, alpha]. alpha is responsible for transparency: to make element completely transparent set it to 0

1 Like

Didn’t know that about “alpha”.
Now I use the below but there is nothing filled. From what I read the alpha should be from 0 to 1. Correct?

color_zones: [200, 210, 215, 0.8]
Capture