Xiaomi Mijia 1C Sweeping Vacuum Cleaner (white) (STYTJ01ZHM)

Any changes?

I have created a custom_component for it:

Rough around the edges, not all commands work but it is a start

If you use it let me know how it goes!

5 Likes

Hello. Nice, it’s work. I hope you continue to develop this component. Please let me know if an update appears for this page. Thank you.

It works great! Thanks for your work.

1 Like

Happy to hear.
I dont fully understand the protocol that is used by the vac so i doubt i will be able to implement any further commands

How can i integrate this custom component ?

Answer found here How to add community build component to home assistant

Excellent job! I made a fork with some improvements:

1 Like

Also very interested in this. I bought the 1C vacuum a few days ago with the hope that I can use HA to control zone-based cleaning. So far, I’m only able to get the basic commands working (i.e. start, stop, return to base). The states and other info are useful, but the goal for me is to have scheduled zone cleaning. Can’t get it working with Flolevac either which is frustrating.

Let me know if I can help with logs and stuff.

1 Like

Hi guys,

thanks for implementing the custom components.

Since I am thinking about buying a 1C, the following questions came to my mind:

• is it possible to use the 1C with hassio and blocking the internet connectivity completely?
  • are the hassio implementations able to start the wiping with water?

Best Regards
cust0m

Hey.

The implementation only allows for the following:
Start/stop vacuuming
Locating the vacuum.
Pausing and return to dock.

It does show details about the consumables.

Water spot cleaning and other advanced features are not available.

With regards to blocking from the internet.
I tried it but the vacuum keeps dropping it’s wifi connection. This results in terrible communication with Hass. So unfortunately I had to leave it on an internet vlan.

Hope this helps

Hi,

thanks for the explanation - that really helps.

I think if it is not possible to use the device without an internet connection (sending all data to china), i might search another vaccum robot. Maybe one that can be flashed with valetudo.

Hey,
I tried your component (thanks for the work by the way) to get my new Dreame F9 Vacuum working with HA, but no luck.
Do you know if there is a chance to integrate it ? I was thinking that the API may be the same, but I guess not.
Thanks

I have been using this component for a while and it works pretty well. The only thing that I am struggling with, is that it seems that the states of the sensors are exposed to Home assistant is the complete string.
For example the battery level is Battery: 100% in stead of just 100. Now you can’t really run an automation when the battery level drops to like 10%.
Am I understanding this correctly?

If you want to use a templae you can use something like

{{ state_attr('vacuum.robovac', 'battery_level') }}

This will return just the value of the battery percentage.

Awesome, I will give that a bash!

Any news about use HA to control zone-based cleaning?

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Hi
Im not planning on developing/testing this any further since what exists is perfect for my needs.
If anyone wants to contribute feel free to do a pr.

Ok, I get it, unfortunately I still don’t have enough knowledge to help.
If someone finds a way to do it, I would appreciate it if you would let me know here.
And of course thank you very much concentric, great job, really what you have done is fantastic !!!.

So, with the help of someguys on Telegram groups for the Xiaomi 1C, I have managed to extract the coordinates of my rooms and it would now be really awesome if we could send commands to the Vacuum. It looks something like this:

The addon does not support sending commands to the vacuum yet though…
The command for the zone cleanup is as follows:

"command":"dreame.vacuum.mc1808.action",
        "value":{
          "siid":18,
          "aiid":1,
          "in":[
            {
              "piid":1,
              "value":19
            },
            {
              "piid":21,
              "value":"819,-263,4424,2105"
            }
          ]
        }

Is there anyone that would be able to assist us in gettting the addon to support he vacuum.send_command ?

1 Like

Hi

is the

“value”:“819,-263,4424,2105”

the coordinates?