Xiaomi Mijia 1C Sweeping Vacuum Cleaner (white) (STYTJ01ZHM)

Ok
Let me just fix it, i will let you know when its fixed

its fixed. Try reinstall via HACS.
It should work now

Yes! Now works

1 Like

the zone cleaning still doesnt work right?

I have added a new branch to the repo for testing purposes.

I dont have any coordinates for my house, so i am unable to test it properly.
I need people to test this for me.
For me the vac announces that it is starting a zone cleanup goes off the docke starts a clean and immediately finishes. I assume this is because the coords dont exist for me, hence i need people to test it.

currently the repeats doesnt work, will need to investigate if it is available for this device.

2 Likes

@rellik
@Pepe_Hur
@htmltiger
@snowbot
Pinging so you can help test the zone addition
:slight_smile:

Thanks for the update, will test and get back to you

As soon as possible I will do some test. Although I am not sure how to get the coordinates, but I will look for information.
Thank you very much!!.

Hi @concentric.

It works perfectly! You rock!

I don’t know why but HA is not showing me the same information as you.

Anyway, this is not a problem…

Great work!

1 Like

It works perfectly, also managed to get estimated cordinates of a room by looking in the mi home app and sending service data

Service: xiaomi_vacuum.vacuum_clean_zone

Service data:
entity_id: vacuum.robin
zone: '3019,2063,7424,6105'
repeats: 1

Thank you for helping us all.

1 Like

would you mind telling more about how you get the estimated coordinates from mi home app?

I have started it with
819,-263,4424,2105
and ended with

kept changing all the values one by one and in mi home go back to home page and click on the robot right after sending the command and we can see the rectangle

I’ve got it using the modified Mi Home app from:

It will create in the root folder of your phone a folder called “/vevs/logs/miio”. Search in the last modifed file when you use a zone cleaning and you will see something like this:

{“id”:9556,“method”:“action”,“params”:{“did”:“292175500”,“siid”:18,“aiid”:1,“in”:[{“piid”:1,“value”:19},{“piid”:21,“value”:“2213,4329,9706,5834”}]}}

i previously used “vacuum.xxx” to call for service. it is now “xiaomi_vacuum.xx”??
i cant find it in my service list

That’s because it’s not part of the general vacuum implementation of home assistant, but specific to the component itself.

Thanks, i have got cordinates
i could not find “logs/miio” inside “vevs” so have created it and restarted the app

Is there a possible to send multiple cordinates as my room is not square?

Get the coordinates and it works very well.
Thank you very much again @concentric!!!

I hope I can return the help in the future !!!

1 Like

How can I use the new service “xiaomi_vacuum.clean_zone”? Does’nt appear in Services for me

“I’m starting the zoned cleanup”. It works! Thanks @concentric! It’s only 8am here (in Melbourne) but you’ve made my day!

1 Like

you need to copy the folder in new branch of the repo, here