Xiaomi Mijia 1C Sweeping Vacuum Cleaner (white) (STYTJ01ZHM)

Thats cool.
With regards to the Entity dropdown did you copy accros the services .yaml file from the repo?
That where all that stuff is defined

Yeah
Same here.
TBH the chinese probably know everything about me anyways soā€¦ :grimacing:

:smiley: RESIST!

Actually, I have an adblocker running AND Iā€™ve set the internal ads to be off within the app and ads still show up in the mihome app on my phone.

Iā€™m also slight nervous what the camera at the top of the unit sees. :stuck_out_tongue:

I recently also set up a script to drop connectivity for my kidsā€™ devices. Will probably do the same for the vac once Iā€™ve tested that it doesnā€™t make noises in protest. Iā€™d let it connect only before a scheduled run and shut off the connection during bedtime.

@concentric, I didnā€™t copy the services.yaml file open. Looking at it now, but it doesnā€™t look like I need it, as I am running a script for every zone:

vacuum_bedrooms:
  alias: Vacuum Bedrooms
  sequence:
  - service: xiaomi_vacuum.vacuum_clean_zone
    data:
      entity_id: vacuum.xxxx
      zone: 869,9541,7345,-2771
      repeats: 1
  - service: notify.telegram_xxx
    data:

That works perfectly.

1 Like

The services.yaml file defines the details/example datain the devtools.
The service should work without it

@concentric Hereā€™s a random idea if youā€™re so inclined. I have a couple of rugs on an area with floorboards. When I want to mop with the 1C, I use the xiaomi app, set the two rugs as restricted zones, then use the zone cleaning to clean the area. After the mop, I remove those two restricted zones so that the vacuum runs over them during its normal clean.

It would be ideal to be able to send a command to the vac to add/subtract the zones.

From my mijia logs, it looks like it uses siid: 23, aiid: 2, and adds the zones to the ā€˜rectā€™ array with piid: 4

{ā€œidā€:8162,ā€œmethodā€:ā€œactionā€,ā€œparamsā€:{ā€œdidā€:ā€œ2xxxxxxx6ā€,ā€œsiidā€:23,ā€œaiidā€:2,ā€œinā€:[{ā€œpiidā€:4,ā€œvalueā€:"{ā€œvwā€:{ā€œlineā€:[],ā€œrectā€:[[3601,11900,4577,12939],[2411,13338,3782,14364],[3548,1585,4625,2845],[1969,-3080,5545,-1792],[-3744,4892,-1875,6716]],ā€œmopā€:[]}}"}]}}, did 2xxxxxx6, stamp 16xxxxxx78,timeout 2000

1 Like

Hey

Im just in the middle of exams and a bit busy right now.
Hopefully in January i will have sime time to look at it.

Good luck with your exams dude!

worked like a charm, thanks for the integration !

1 Like

Hey, I am also interested in this dreamed F9
Can you define also no-go zones? Is it working now with HA? This is a clone of the mio mop essential , right?

Hiā€¦ I made some changes to miio so that the cleaning time and the area appear properly. Zone cleaning works like charm. A big thank you to concentric again!

Hello, I have the integration and is working fine. now iā€™m trying to add the cleaning zone but iā€™m not able to extract it, do you have any procedure to get the coordinate

Hi @snowbot how do you get the mijia logs, i want to do some test with the coordinate but i donā€™t fun a way to get it.

download modified app

Yes, I use a samsung galaxy and my logs are in /android/data/com.xiaomi.smarthome I think their location would vary depending on your phone. A clue would be to search for ā€œxiaomiā€ and look for files that have been recently updatrd.

EDIT: Working!! was bad tokenā€¦ help me this: Xiaomi Cloud Tokens Extractor
Hi, can some one help me integrate Xiaomi Vacuum mop 1C? i did use:

vacuum:

• platform: xiaomi_vacuum
    host:
    token: ā€œā€
    name:

but not see vacuum nowhere. Thank you and sorry for my english

EDIT: from putty

miiocli device --ip 192.168.0.110 --token 58xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx64 info
ERROR:miio.miioprotocol:Got error when receiving: timed out
Error: No response from the device

maybe bad token? i take from " Method 4a - Packet Sender Tool"

Seems your device is not reachable? Can you ping it?

Working nowā€¦ was bad tokenā€¦ Packet Sender Tool is badā€¦ Xiaomi Cloud Tokens Extractor help me

guys, is there an easy way to extract the zones without that modified app?
i was also look at those log files like in that com.anddroid.xiaomi folder, but seems that log file is encrypted?
is it the file in folder android\data\com.xiaomi.smarthome\files\logs\app\miia_log_v3ā€¦ ?

ot even better, isnt it possible to use rooms?

My app isnā€™t modified. Itā€™s straight from the play store and my android phone isnā€™t jailbroken either.

My log files arenā€™t encrypted at all. Try looking around the folders as there are quite a few different folders. Look for log files which are named day by day.

My app doesnā€™t have a room option, so Iā€™ve simply written scripts that clean zones correlating to rooms. You can even set how many times to clean the zone. Itā€™s been working beautifully for me.