Xiaomi Mijia 1C Sweeping Vacuum Cleaner (white) (STYTJ01ZHM)

Ok, ill have another look… Are you using xiaomi app?

Yes. The xiaomi home app.

hmm, tried again, can only find 1 folder, but those files are encrypted, look in screenshot :

@concentric when I start a zone cleaning the status of vacuum doesn’t change from “idle”, the vacuum clean the zone well, but the status still showing “idle”. If I start a cleaning without zones, the status does change to “cleaning”.

how did you retrieve the zones?

wiht the modified app

does your token change when using the modified app? or is it still connected to the wifi ?

token doesn’t change

ok, thnx for feedback, gonna test out later
room is not supported yet? would be easier :slight_smile:
can you define multiple zones to clean? can you show your command?

Can you confirm what the official app shows, as the status is polled directly from the machine.

ok installed the modified app, but where can you see the zone coordinates? i draw the zone, then what? :slight_smile:

edit: nm

It will create in the root folder of your phone a folder called “/vevs/logs/miio”. Search in the last modifed file when you use a zone cleaning and you will see something like this:

{“id”:9556,“method”:“action”,“params”:{“did”:“292175500”,“siid”:18,“aiid”:1,“in”:[{“piid”:1,“value”:19},{“piid”:21,“value”:“ 2213,4329,9706,5834 ”}]}}

1 Like

In the app appears “Cleaning” (Fregando in spanish), the status of the vacuum in HA doesn’t change from “idle”.

Im trying to get thiapp running so i can try and debug a few things.
Ive installed the app from your link.

I get a vevs folder in my root directory with 3 folders automations devices and translations.
Not finding any other logs.

Is there any further config that you did?

Hi @concentric.

You have to check the file with the last modification inside /vevs/logs/miio folder.

But first, you have to launch a clean action to get the log.

If you need a log, just tell it to me and I’ll send it to you because I think you don’t have this vacuum.

Thanks
I just needed to manually create the logs/miio folder within vevs

I do have the vacuum cleaner, I made the component to use it :slight_smile:

Ive done some digging.
The status that home assistant displays is polled directly from the device.
If the device sends back a status of idle even though it is doing a zoned clean i dont think it can be changed.
I am still waiting to confirm by polling directly from the protocol cli, but as i had the app uninstalled, i need to wait for the map to rebuild so i can attempt a zone clean.

If anyone else wants to check the repo and offer any ideas, please do :slight_smile: :smiley:

hi all, downloaded and installed the modified .apk file from here https://www.kapiba.ru/2017/11/mi-home.html

started a zone clean… i see indeed a vevs folder in root, but no log files there, just 3 empty folders
anyone? what am i missing?

Manually create the other folders.
See my comment above yours

omg, i missed that, gonna try again, thnx for pointing me out

Ok, I now have the log, it was indeed needed to start a normal clean first…

Btw , isn’t it possible to make room cleaning commands?
Is it also possible to send multiple coordinates? So you can clean 2 zones?