Xiaomi Sherlock Smartlock

If you don’t have access to the account or the app where are you getting the error “Device has…”?
That error apears when you try to add a lock to the app and the lock was already configured. So where did you get that lock? Did you create another account? To solve that you need to delete the lock in the app where it was initially configured, only after you can reconfigure the lock.
What version do you have? Mine is V3.6.10 210506001. I can send the link to download if you need’t.

thx for the info, i have link from this thread to app.

I bought the lock second hand, i try to contact the seller again, who was selling it because it was to complicated to install any android app to him from links. hope he remember his account and pass.
i thought might be out there some support contact who maintaining this database. but until now i could not find any

Do you have the cards with the serial number or is the serial number inside the compartiment of the battery? Because you will need this code to add the lock to the app. But first you have the problem of the lock already been configured in the database. There is someone that wrote in this post that he get help from someone. Try to search to get help. I get help from a aliexpress seller but now it seens that the store is closed. So try to ask help from a aliexpress store that sells the Sherlock lock. Good lock :wink:

I do have the cards and the QR code behind the battery.
Yep, i will give a try to the store. thx

anybody got a clever hardware method solution to check the lock state? Maybe by the turn of the key inside it ? Position is the same even if its locked/unlocked.

I already have this status from the android app (bluelok in my case). but if the lock is triggered manually i dont know the state anymore.

You can use a door sensor. Check the posts around here. It’s not 100% but it’s good enough for me.

You could also look at this thread.

1 Like

Hello,

May I ask what is the app you are using? The Sherlock app doesn,t work for me anymore. It gives me a kind of possibly error message in chinese language…

Thanks!

on android 12 the application does not work !!! Does anyone know if and when there will be an update? will I still be able to use sherlock?

On android 12 the new bluelok crashes for me as well.
Anybody found a solution?

Tengo el mismo problema, funcionaba perfectamente la versión 3.6.10 y al actualizar a Android 12 no se abre la aplicación. ¿Alguna solución?

Hi! Same problem here with Android 12. App crashes. Any update, please?

I also have a problem with the application on android 12, but also 11, does anyone have an update?

Hello everyone. Unfortunately Sherlock’s app crashed in Android 12 update. Anyone has some hint or updated version? I tried decompiling the APK but I couldn’t rebuild the application. If someone help me with Sherlock’s app project, I can deliver one updated version here.

TKS in advance.

Thiago

Hello,

I would like to ask your help! My Sehrlock S2 doesn’t work anymore. And I can’t download the 3.6.7 apk version from the site you mentioned bacause the downloading is suspended there.

Could you please share the apk file with me somehow?

Thank you for your help in advance,

Check this, please
Http://d.7short.com/sherlock
On my Galaxy S10 with android 12 doesn’t work, but someone will try start this

1 Like

the 3.6.10 (Build 210506001) is from last year, it is also not working in android 12 (on pixel 3 anyway)

BTW
3.6.7 works on android 12 but I updated my sherlock firmware so 3.6.7 don’t work on it :frowning:

1 Like

where I find version 3.6.7?

It opens in Android 12, but isn’t working with Sherlock original.

I cant download this