Xiaomi Sherlock Smartlock

The only downside is the mounting doesnt have the round palstic part… its a piece of carton instead :slight_smile:
Everything else is the same with s2. Bluelok software works great.

Hi.

I’ve got a problem with sherlock smart app. Is this the write place to address it?

I can’t log in the app. Password doesn’t work and when I tap Forgot password I get “Service provider failed to send the message”. It’s a dead end.

to remote control the sherlock s3 though wifi i was going to use a spare remote key like everybody above

then I got lazy,and used an older android phone(not rooted) + tasker + autoinput + join to receive push commands (lock/unlock) from the main android phone to unlock the phone, run the bluelok app and click the buttons inside it.

works 100% of the time and takes out the delay from running the app in the main phone and wait for bluetooth range :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. recently my Sherlock lock stopped working. uninstalling the previous application and installing this one has worked again for me. I am very disappointed with the lock holder. it seems that they have totally abandoned it. I would not recommend your purchase to anyone.

1 Like

Good afternoon all.
I tried to send an email, but server return an error cause “the address doesn’t exist”.:weary:

Man, I don’t know how I can say THANK YOU.
You solved my problem.
I downloaded and installed this new version of app and… everything works now.
Thank you so much

Thanks to your quote I found the solution to my problem.
Thank you

I am getting message ‘device already bound’ even if i changes to the upgraded app.
I really don’t know what to do. (I tried to reset it by pushing the button 10 sec baut I can’t…)
Can you help me?

Can you have the reset instructions? I am looking for them everywhere…

Did you had de sherlock 2, and the sherlock? did you install the new app and everything was ok? dind’t you have to reset the lock to use itt on the new app? If you did, how did you do it?
Thank you

Hi. Yes, I have Sherlock S2 and by installing the new version of the app everything is going well without resetting the device. I can use my Sherlock S2 by phone and by remote now

1 Like

Thank you! Also works with me.

I can’t add the remote controls anymore. I also reset the remote controls and Sherlock … I have 6 remote controls none of them want anymore. Help please

Thank you very much, you resolved my problem too​:pray::pray::pray:

only for s2 models? M1 no?

Hello! Does anyone know what electric motor sherlock s2 uses and whether the same model can be found in aliexpress? My lock broke and I tried to replace it with another one, but something didn’t work. There is not enough power and it also scrolls at idle.

Hello,
does anyone have information where to buy SF1 fingerprint reader for Sherslock S2? Thank you.

Hi,

Did Anyone solved issue with not pairing/detecting lock in APP?
If newer version of APP is needed, where can I find it? What is number of version?

any update on the status through the widget? how did you discover the request_params and the widget name ?

im using tasker + the widget to lock/unlock on a similar device (bluelok)

but i would like to receive the status from it as well

thanks