Xiaomi smart home

hey

i past the code on my customize.yaml but did not working, what i miss?

event_data: {'state': 'group on', 'entity_id': 'switch.main'}
- platform: event
  event_type: click
  event_data:
    entity_id: binary_sensor.switch_158d00013ed144
    click_type: double
- platform: event

it says:
Failed config
General Errors:
- Component not found: aqara
- Setup failed for aqara: Component not found.

Have you added the aqara component? If so, you have probably added it to the wrong folder. If not, you have to add the component.

Thanks for your reminding, very appreciate. I delete all configuration.yaml and added aqara component again, now it works. But amazon alexa still can not discover the device emulated by emulated hue bridge. I also use my_ip/api/light to check what explodes to alexa. screen shot follows.
Any ideas to fix this?

Do we have any binding for the xiaomi wifi (not zigbee) plug?
(https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mi-Smart-Socket-Basic-Edition-WiFi-Cute-Mini-High-Temperature-Protection-Input-90-250V/32810958871.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.u4IdrI)

I bougth it by mistake. :frowning:

Take a look here: Xiaomi mi wifi plug & air purifier - #17 by Regularj

not really. Currently, only works with one wifi plug.

This issue is solved.

@syssi is this now part of any official component? I still have the custom component xiaomiplug running to get around the multiple wifi plug issue.

I have the Xiaomi Aqara Light Control wall switches. They also report the current power consumption, the daily and monthly consumptions. Can any one make this feature avaliable too.

I’ve changed the code to enable power features from syssi’s comment. I opened the log and the wall switch doesn’t report any power values.

devices.append(XiaomiGenericSwitch(device, 'Wall Switch LN',
                                        'channel_0',
                                    True, gateway))

This is what I got:

Power consumed: null
Load power: null
friendly_name: Night Light
In use: null
battery_level: 100
icon: mdi:lightbulb-on

No. I’m waiting for some dependencies.

Hi boys. I’m following this project because i’m thinking about getting a few Xiaomi sensors and plugs. Any news about what’s missing to make the AC Companion work with this plugin?

Unsure if it is related, but here’s an issue related to “ac partner”: https://github.com/rytilahti/python-miio/issues/76 - it would require someone to step up and help developing/debugging it, there’s only that much one can do without having an access to a device, and this has not been a priority.

If you own such a device and are willing to help, it would be greatly appreciated!

Any clues if this Xiaomi Mijia LED Corridor Night Light would work in our Xiaomi platform

I may help you out by testing code and providing the information i may get from the hardware! Are you maintaining this project now?

Although it has two sensors, it is not a ‘smart’ device at all.

I have checked the MI Home app and the Mija Light does not pop up as an device that can be added.

Which light do you checked specifically? Mijia Desk Lamp? Phillips&Mijia light? Or Yeelight’s light?

I checked the Xiaomi Mijia LED Corridor Night Light.

So you were replying arsaboo? Sorry, I thought you start a new thread. Yes, the corridor night light is not a smart device with communication protocol. It basically works on itself just like old days’ devices.