Vacuum Interactive Map Card

My app works just fine…

I have never been able to connect flovac to my bot… tried most of every method starting with bluestacks, then android phone. I do however think this may be a network issue, but unfortunately I don’t know too much, just that they all on the same ip and subnet range. I run unifi and a number of ap’s. It could also do with possibly the location of the server you select on the mihome app as well as flovac. For me, i select Jersey for server option in mihome, but in flovac, there is only eu. Again, i dont know if this is it. Just that i can’t connect, but all that I can think of is what I have mentioned above…

Does any one find a way to update map?Like Mi app.

To get map from vacuum it have to be rooted. I haven’t rooted mine yet, so I haven’t added this feature to my card so far.

It seems you have figure out the secret:).
like about 1.5m between 25500 and 26500. Is possible to generate live map by ourself? just curious about the theory.
Again,Appreciate it. :+1:

This can be done with Valetudo and other methods, but it does, as 3_14 states, require a rooted vacuum.

One of the more interesting methods is this one, since it doesn’t require anything else than SSH on your vacuum. I’d love to have that in some combination with this card.

Thnx, @Skeletorjus :blush:

Thanks. Firefox isn’t the best choice to test JS :slight_smile:
FloleVac seems to stop working outside local net.
But in local it still write coordinates in to the buffer on long press on “Zone cleaning” (four coordinates) or “Go to the point” (one coordinate).

Is there a way to get the coordinates that are sent to the vac from HA when using the zone cleanup method? I’m trying to get these coordinates to create fixed zones. Unfortunately I don’t have any android devices so unable to use the Flolevac app for this.

You don’t need an android device to use flolevac. You can use an android emulator like nox. Which is the method I’ve used to get the coordinates.

Literally just grabbed it, thanks for the suggestion. I just figure since the zone cleanup feature within the card seems to work well it might have a way to present the coordinates? Since it needs the coordinates to send to the vac with the vacuum.send_command.

I thought about it recently, it shouldn’t be hard to implement :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smiley: a very welcome addition!

So flolevac is able to get the map while using an unrooted vacuum. Is this possible with HASS anyhow? As far as I know not possible as of now.

@talondnb I have just added this feature, you can check it out in the latest version of the card

@sendorm FloleVac downloads data from Xiaomi cloud, you can check out this thread: Add Map to Xiaomi vacuum cleaner

1 Like

Yes flolevac needs your mi account and password to do so. I was asking if that was possible, but in the thread you’ve provided it says that not as of yet. Thanks.

How does it work?

From github:

• Enabling debug in settings, drawing zone in Zoned cleanup mode and holding Start button. Note: this method also works for other modes.

Once you’ve added the debug option, just hold down the Start button until the icon changes, then let go and a popup will appear with the coordinates.

1 Like

Hello,
At first I would like to thank you for a great plugin, I really appreciate your job!
I guess I experience the same issue that @Dernebo described before.
The height of the map is to big on iPhone (either in Safari or HA application, it’s the same) and as a result it’s lower part is cropped and there is no dropdown menu at all. Unfortunately - it makes it useless on iPhone.
I tried to play with some %height and %width settings in style.js and xiaomi-vacuum-map-card.js files - but with no success. There is to many dependencies inside. When the map was displayed correctly, zones were moved and also pointer (in Go to and Zoned cleaning mode) moved away from mouse pointer.
It would be good to have some general scalling factor as apparently Safari has some problems with proper rendering.
I would appreciate if you could consider this in one of possible future releases.
Thank you in advance!

Hi,@3_14 If i can get mi map periodically,how to update this card?