Xiaomi Viomi V1/V2 support

hi, did you manage to connect mjstg1 to HA?

has anybody managed to change the map in styj02ym. Can it be done with set_map command?

Hello

Have problem to integrate Viomi V2 Vacuum . (Viomi V2 Pro)
Details :
MODEL: viomi.vacuum.v6
fw_version":“3.5.8_0041”

Ha Ver : core-2021.3.4

have vacuum token ,ip , etc .

tested integration without success :

Xiaomi Miot Auto
Xiaomi Miio
Custom : https://github.com/nqkdev/home-assistant-vacuum-styj02ym

the custom integration worked in old HA versions .:frowning:

any ideas how to integrate ? any hack Viomi vacuum ideas ?

I just had to go back to the previous HA version.
I have a similar problem.

1 Like

you should update the manifest.json

there is also a pr that fixes the issue but the git repo in unmanteined… Fixes problem with manifest and recent crash on 2021.04 by dolohow · Pull Request #34 · nqkdev/home-assistant-vacuum-styj02ym · GitHub

thx i will test it .

Same here. Can get HA to find it via Xiaomi Mio integration but it doesn’t respond.

Hey Johann, you haven’t talked about “Nono” in a while :smile:
Do you found out anything else about send commands to viomi robot? (like, using or not the mop, fan power, …).

Best regards

no, have all the functions i need, do the rest with the handy app

did any of you get Viomi S9 to work with HA?

1 Like

I did the other day. Use HACS and Xiaomi Miot Auto, it will pick up your S9 and even push it to homekit as a switch. It contains all the basic operations.

1 Like

GitHub - al-one/hass-xiaomi-miot: Auto integrate xiaomi devices by miot-spec for HomeAssistant is the integration in case you were wondering.

1 Like

Wondering this myself before I order one. Will ‘one button click’-specific room clean work with Viomi S9?
Would be awesome providing the kids with easy 1 specific button clean their room interface. :grin:

S9 works fine. Got it working with maps too, but no click to vac on map unfortunately (yet).
But you can create a button for each room and just use that

Thanks for the reply. I will order one and create a nice set of buttons on the dash. I wonder if you queue them with like a multi-selection trick, or use them like a toggle (going disabled after the room is cleaned).

I just created separate ones for diff zones. One for each room, back of the house, front of the house, whole house etc.
The way I use it most of the time is that every time house detects that we are not home it will send the vac to clean a random zone with some zones like kitchen, living and front corridor having more chances to be cleaned.

how do i use repeats: 2

does not work

alias: Citenie kupelna
sequence:

• service: vacuum.send_command
    data:
    command: set_mode_withroom
    params:
    repeats: 2
    target:
    entity_id: vacuum.viomi_se
    mode: single

I have the same issue :confused: , @DGj did you manage to resolve?

Follow please, anyone got the Viomi S9 working in HA?

did you solve the problem with repeats?