Z wave devices disappear after upgrade

I few of my z-wave devices are missing after upgrading to 0.110 but I’m not sure if it’s directly tied to the upgrade. I few days ago before installing the upgrade I had some other z-wave issue (detailed here). I have a backup from before the upgrade, should I try to restore to that or is there some other debugging I should do? I had no problems with z-wave until this week, and would like to get things stable again. TIA

Hi, I have exact the same problem after updating to 0.110. I also don’t have a clue yet why, although I didn’t had any z-wave issues on 0.108 (I skipped 0.109).

I just noticed that I have a similar issue with some missing Z-Wave devices. I have not upgraded to 0.110 yet (I’m at 0.109.6). There are at least 3 missing dimmers. Two of them are completely gone, one of them has a few remnants left around (the device is gone, but there’s one entity listed and it shows up as “unknown” in the list of nodes on the Z-wave configuration page).

I don’t know when they disappeared, but they were definitely there a few weeks ago. I’m not sure what the right way forward is from here.

Anyone else noticed missing Z-wave devices?