Z-Wave graph (without the python)

I do know that refreshing by switching to another tab and back again is not working. I tried to circuimvent briefly but without much success. I’m not really a good JS developer and Polymer is doing some seriously weird stuff with the DOM.

So, for now, if that happens to you, just hit F5 and it should be fine.

Refresh helps for me in Chrome as well

Well that was disappointingly boring:

Pretty big…

1 Like

Installed this last night. Big thanks to all the development work that went into this. Helped me find network problems and saves me from doing a page of z-wave battery notifications.

The problems I’m seeing on 0.95.4 (Hass.io on Ubuntu/Docker) have been mentioned before:

Unconnected (non-battery) node that works but shows no links. Tried healing network. Like I said, that node works, just not showing up as a link on the graph.

Initial page load is my first go at it, has no lines or formatting. If I refresh page, it shows up as expected, but I have to do this every time. Tried clearing cache, but still didn’t work. This was Firefox. Could not get it to load in Brave at all. Haven’t tried Chrome or Opera yet.

Thanks again. This is really great.

Anyone know how to edit the background color of the main graph window? I figured out how to change the background color of the smaller window but not the main window.

Search for "<svg id=“svg” width=“100%” height=“100%” " and add style=“background-color: #color

You can change it to var(--primary-background-color) so that it syncs with your current theme too.

where do i have to change / add those? i know in zwavegraph2.html but where?

I just found this discussion and is exactly what I need to track my 15+ devices.
But I need some help.
I have never setup a custom panel and am having trouble.
Can some one tell me exactly what code goes where.
If I place the panel_custom in my configuration.yaml file my whole side panel goes away. So I must be doing something wrong.
Do I need to create a panels folder?
Sorry but I am confused even after reading the HA docs to set up a custom panel.

1 Like

Use this link: https://gist.github.com/AdamNaj/cbf4d792a22f443fe9d354e4dca4de00

configuration.yaml goes anywhere in your configuration.yaml.

zwavegraph2.html goes in the “panels” folder in your configuration directory. If you don’t have a “panels” folder, just create it.

Then restart Home Assistant.

3 Likes

Thanks. Will give a try tonight.

Just installed this but 3 nodes are showing unconnected . In HA all is good ( disregard the Unkown Node)
I have cleared Chrome Cache , restarted HA . Any ideas ?

@MajorBlunder you will have to wait until those nodes wake up for a two-way comm session with the controller. Depending on how they are configured, that can be once an hour, day, or week. Once that happens (and you haven’t restarted HA since they woke up), it should include them.

Battery devices are in low-power ‘asleep’ mode most of the time and only check in occasionally for things like neighbor reporting and parameter updates as those consume a lot of power.

Any chance of getting this working in the iOS app?

Thank you

works for me…

EDIT: It shows up super small but it works at least. So probably a bug in there somewhere.

When I look at it in a browser I get the little box in the lower right hand corner as well as the larger version centered. I also can’t seem to navigate away from the panel once it is open.

Yeah, i get this on most browsers. I’d consider this a bug.

Swipe right to bring the menu back up.

Except it works perfectly in a browser but not in the iOS app.

Also, swiping right does not work on iOS mobile beta.

You gotta swipe right starting far left, like edge of the screen. I’m running both the old app and the beta and it works in both.

I have issues in all browsers unless I refresh. This might be related to the size of the image produced ‘image’.