Z-wave is frustrating for me, please advice

Thanks I will have a look but my problem seems to be “normal” or identified Node:undefined undefined

Perhaps I’ll go with an external ZW Gateway like Vera and test again!!!

:face_vomiting:

Looking into the thread you linked, it appears on the most part the the people are having issues with their xml file being corrupted / missing data. Since you don’t have a lot of devices it might be simplest to start a fresh. Un-pair all your devices from the controller and remove from HA, delete the xml file and then add your devices again… unless you have a copy of the xml file from a previous time which still includes data for all your current devices.

Hahaha (the vera face) I’ll try, I have a snapshot before going with Zwave so I can go back and test…

Now I’ve got a good Zwave environment, I went with OZW beta, the only thing that I’m dealing with is that my fibaros FGD212 are turning on and off really slow. When I hit on they turn on in about 4 minutes and when I hit off I can see a decrease of power (about 10%) every 30 or 40 seconds until finally they fade … Does anyone had similar issues?