Zehnder ComfoConnect component

Hi @michaelarnauts, I got it working. Don’t know what was wrong the first.

I have the six values that are available in the component. I know that there are some more available (as I read on the https://github.com/michaelarnauts/comfoconnect/blob/master/PROTOCOL.md page).

The thing, in my case, I now have a ComfoAirQ 350 + Comfofond L Q (canadian well). And since the ComfoFond is active, there is a mismatch in the value I get from the ComfoControl app on one side, and from HA on the other side.

Situation : this is currently what I have in the ComfoControl app and in HA :


HA_Zehnder

Problematic : the outdoor Air is here the “real” outdoor temperature in ComfoControl, whereas the “outside_temperature” sensor in HA is showing the temperature of air supplied to the ComfoAirQ after going through the ComfoFond (being warmer as the one outside, that’s the goal :slight_smile: )

Question : would it be possible to make some more values available Home Assistant also, as we know that they are available through the ComfoConnect interface ?

Thanks again for your awesome work on that :slight_smile: