Zemismart Products in Home assitant

I see a lot of smart products from a company called Zemismart (http://zemismart.com) , also they are cheap in pricing & compatible with Alexa/Google home & also IFTTT

Is it possible to get those products into Home assitant?

I dont see any specific Zemismart component in HA

Can any experts here guide if this is possible?

Seems re-branding of various chinese products.

1 Like

Which Component of Home assistant will work?

As far as I can see various. Their support page is empty, about us is empty, no contact information, just payment info. I would stay away from this especially since there are many alternatives. Just my 2 cents…

1 Like

Hello Sjee, I’m looking for some downlight smart led, about 10-15W.
Could you suggest me some brand or model that I could control with Home Assistant?

Regards

Take a look at this;

1 Like

Tuya component Works on HA
Thanks

1 Like

I wonder whether they can be connected with cc2531 usb Zigbee stick.
I’m very interested in these with round form and without neutral line

UPDATE: after reading comments it looks like they work with Zigbee sticks/gateways, specifically with HA. Going to order few while they are on sale.

Did you manage to get it to work with Home Assistant through a zigbee stick?

I’ve got a Conbee II working with existing aqara switches. Very interested in getting this if it works.

Yes, they connected without any issues.
But because they are without neutral line they require 10+watt lamps to be connected, otherwise they might blink while on.

Thanks for the quick response bro. Much appreciated.

Next question, do we need a capacitor?

HI all

Bought a zigbee Zemismart M500 smartlock… it seems to have been discovered and added as device to the HA configuration with the Nortek ZHA USB stick.

Does not seem to have the full set of attributes etc.

Anyone have thoughts or interested to identify how to get this working.

@jph1ll1ps I just learned about the m500 smart lock yesterday. I’d be very interested in hearing from you if you manage to get it working. I am looking for a smart lock with euro profile that allows opening with fingerprint/keypad and auto unlock when approaching (via your mobile phone’s bluetooth and geofencing).

So far I was leaning towards the Danalock V3 Zigbee edition plus the Danapad (bluetooth keypad fir PIN access), but this seems cheaper and they do produce it in black finish, which is somewhat important for me.

finally got my eth-zigbee gateway operational, and tried paring the lock to the gateway. seems partially functional… so there is something wrong with paring or the gateway - have not even had time to troubleshoot that. once confirmed, i will try to get it into HASS and see what i can find.

Any suggestions on the zigbee paring would be appreciated… as i say, i can get it into pairing mode, but seems all the functions are not exposed. can only see ‘unlock’.

Hi dear !

Any luck integrating it ? I have the lock without the gateway. HA detected the lock but no entity.

Thank you.

Hello everyone,
I just bought this M500 lock with the Zigbee gateway and the additional Airbnk F100 fingprint recognition device few days ago.

Below are my findings so far:

1. The lock & fingerprint device communicate via bluetooth LE from the mobile app.

2. The lock MCU looks like Texas Instruments CC2650 with RGZ Package based from the total number of 48 pins and based from the bluetooth address 58:93:D8:xx:xx:xx. But the marking on the MCU is covered.

3. The Zigbee module is TYZS5 on separate PCB / daughter board via 5 wire JST connector.

4. More control available and can send lock command from the Airbnk App , from Tuya / Smart Life app only can send unlock command, change AutoLockTime & SwitchDirection.

5. Cannot perform any action or control from Alexa / IFTTT so far.

6. Tried to connect via zigbee2mqtt but hardware not supported.

7. Tried to capture the bluetooth command via btsnoop-hci.log, but still unable to decode data.

8. Added Tuya integration inside HA, but didn’t show anything.

Ideally would like to control lock & unlock using MQTT via zigbee2mqtt.
Feel free to let me know if anyone interested to know more about this lock for HA integration.

I follow this post. Any news?

At the moment I’m using spare Android phone and control it using androidtv integration.

did you manage to make it work?
till today i am still trying to lock and unlock using Home Assistant

I also bought Zemismart Pre-assembly Tuya Smart Curtain https://www.zemismart.com/products/zemismart-pre-assembly-tuya-smart-curtain-with-track-battery-stick-alexa-echo-google-home-voice-control-smart-life-timer-app-control
and used Zemismart zigbee 3.0.
Its used model MP43L Zigbee.
But no device is displayed when connected to google home, and no device is displayed in HA.
Has anyone succeeded?