ZHA - Aqara Magic Cube (69 actions)

Does anyone know the parameters to execute a “drop”?

Thanks, it was really helpful :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for this blueprint!! I had to change the light dimmer from relative degrees to percent. it was the smoother and better “flow” for my hue lights. ( I’ve found the solution here in the HA forum.
Now i would like to do the same for the volume of my Onkyo Receiver, because relative degrees change the volume much to fast/hard. does someone know , how i can do this? Sorry, i’m a noob :wink:

If you look in my blueprint, I ‘scale’ the angle to 0.4 (40%) of the actual. This makes the response usable…
Should be able to do the same instead of converting things to percents of something…

This is a link directly to the ‘dimmer’ section of my blueprint.
There is also a color change using rotation and a short-press / long-press using rotation there.

1 Like

Hey ! Thanks a lot. quick question the rotate per side and the shake work every time but the Rotate to specific side work like one time out of ten. is there something i can do to fix it ?

Thanks a lot. For your support/link…but can i use your dimmer script also for the mediaplayer volume? But i’ll teat your blueprint anyway :wink:

There are 6 sides on the cube… @Slaytanic

1 Like

Thanks, i know…my question was more about the possibility to change “adlust” the sensibilty of the volume control. ( sorry, my english is not that good) . I’ve tried your blueprint and the colume changes in to big steps for me…theres no smoothness in volume and brightness… ( hue integration/onkyo integration)…(sorry,really don’t know how to deacribe this bwtter in english) the percent solution worked better for my hue lifhts,tjats why i asked for the same way to do this for the mediaplayer/avr.

I tried this too - but it didn’t help. When i slide side 2 it changes to side 5 ? Any other thing to try ?

Same here.
When helper is 2 and knocked or slide event has fired, helper change to 5.

1 Like

Hello all hope all doing well, thank you for this blueprint it works perfect, i just have a question, is it support and usable also for new cube from aqara , (cube T1 pro) or not?

Hi, I’m new to HA but I’ve got my Aqara cube T1 Pro setup in ZHA and it identifies as lumi.remote.cagl02 by LUMI. But I can’t seem to get it to do anything. The batter says “?” an there’s no events in the Logbook - even when I setup this blueprint as a Automation. Any ideas what might be the problem? Any little tips would be extremely useful. Thanks :+1:

This one works with the new cube and does all the new stuff the new cube does…

1 Like

Great, thanks a lot :+1:

Same thing

Since the update to 2023.9.0 it is no longer possible to select the device_id nor the entity_id of my Google Cast devices. Is this an issue in the Blueprint or in the Google Cast integration?

Dear all,

An update about my question above:
I have noticed the issue is related to the Blueprint.
When creating a new automatisation, I can still select device_id and entity_id.
Anyone experiencing this issue or knows about a solution?

Many thanks in advance.

Hello Team,

I get follow error : : Error: UndefinedError: ‘dict object’ has no attribute ‘event’
The cube is available in HA with Sonoff Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus - Sonoff Zigbee 3.0 ‎ZBdongle-P
any idea ?

Had a look through this forum and did a general search and founs some stuff but though I would ask for advice about the least painfull way of geting it working as ive not had mutch luck.

When I set up an automation based this bluepting I managed to add the Device fine in the first box but the next one ‘Active Face’ said ‘No matching entities found’.

Did try adding a action ‘Flip cube t oside 1’ to turn on light but when I tried to save got ‘Messagwe malformed: missing input active_face’.

The YAML I had was

use_blueprint:
  path: rvaidya/aqara_magic_cube.yaml
  input:
    remote: 2a2ceff4802cb43c8c388975b9bbf5a3
    cube_flip_1:
      - service: light.turn_on
        data: {}
        target:
          device_id: 234c61e618f83a29f3f62429f08d0e1a
alias: MBed Cube

Any ideas.

Somewhere around then the selector format changed Possibly causing issues to that selector. It wasn’t listed as a breaking change, but shows as deprecated in the VSCode editor, so not sure that’s the problem ot not.

I have this fixed in my blueprints and have not had reports of that issue.

I don’t know if the author of this is maintaining this BP, but if you want to try mine…